NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Suns go 8-0 in the bubble. They need Portland to lose tonight in order to get into the play-in game. Regardless, they’ll have high expectations next season.

It's tough cuz the Suns are such a feel good story, but Portland is my adopted team in the restart. Was hoping Memphis would lose today, but knew there was no chance once Giannis was suspended.

The thing that is crazy to me is Portland can either be the 8 or the 10 (if I have this right). no chance to be the 9, so win and in, or lose and totally out

The thing that is crazy to me is Portland can either be the 8 or the 10 (if I have this right). no chance to be the 9, so win and in, or lose and totally out

Yup they have to win tonight, since Memphis and Phoenix both won.

Blazers pick and roll defense is embarrassingly bad.

They are better off trying a zone.

I don't understand the love affair with Collins. He doesn't impress me at all. Defense is awful for sure. Nets offense despite being down half their team has been really impressive in the bubble.

Nobody ever could have predicted the suns going 8-0. Pretty unlucky for the blazers all things considered. Especially with Giannis suspended today too.

Last edited:
Why the hell is Nurkic on the floor every time there’s a big rebound to be grabbed? Hit the squat rack, kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom