NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 173 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I don't think I can handle being invested in these games anymore. I haven't been this angry about pretty much anything in a long time much less just a couple refs that suck at their jobs.

Every time I see Russ pass to the corner or wing, the pass receiver has to reach wildly to actually catch the pass. It completely disrupts their ability to ‘catch and shoot’ when the hardest part is the catch.

Every time I see Russ pass to the corner or wing, the pass receiver has to reach wildly to actually catch the pass. It completely disrupts their ability to ‘catch and shoot’ when the hardest part is the catch.

Last game they were all going out of bounds.

To anyone who whines about the harden fouls ... I please hope that you are at least equally annoyed with Chris Paul and his bs .. he flops more then a euro soccer player and it’s embarrassing

To anyone who whines about the harden fouls ... I please hope that you are at least equally annoyed with Chris Paul and his bs .. he flops more then a euro soccer player and it’s embarrassing

It’s a shame that he’s such a punk on the court because I love his game.

Been a breakout playoffs for a couple of Canadians who have elevated their game ... Murray and Dort.

SGA had some great looks in the last possession that he just chose not to take for some reason.

Credit to Harden for making such a great hustle play.

Are we sure that didn't go off his leg though? From the one angle it looked to me like the ball got him on the way out of bounds.

Dort ruled oob anyways, doesn't matter.

Pringles is pissed. Harden’s arm was around Paul’s waste, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom