NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 174 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Why did Adams slide back ... there was a lane for him to go to the basket for a relatively easy oop.

When they take a timeout and advance the ball, do they not get to choose the side of the court they want to inbound from? I thought they did.

If so, why wouldn’t they pick the other side of the court so all the right handers coming to the ball can turn over their left shoulder and shoot it?

When they take a timeout and advance the ball, do they not get to choose the side of the court they want to inbound from? I thought they did.

If so, why wouldn’t they pick the other side of the court so all the right handers coming to the ball can turn over their left shoulder and shoot it?

I had the same exact thought

so with about 8 minutes left in the game, both the rockets and thunder were in full panic mode like there were 5 seconds left in the game and 1 second on the shot clock each possession, ive never seen such panic in both teams at once.

so with about 8 minutes left in the game, both the rockets and thunder were in full panic mode like there were 5 seconds left in the game and 1 second on the shot clock each possession, ive never seen such panic in both teams at once.
It was really crazy. It was like something went off in their collective heads and they were like "It's winning time!" and proceeded to mess up damn near every single possession from there on out.

At this point it's looking like an LA-Boston final (which LA I have no clue)

Fine with those scenarios. Would pull for Clips. Wouldn't have an issue with any of those three winning though.

Fine with those scenarios. Would pull for Clips. Wouldn't have an issue with any of those three winning though.

I would but I've come to accept it lol. Headed to the in-laws house tomorrow and going to do my best to not watch the next couple Bucks games

Eric gordon continues to play like an idiot. end of the game houston has possession, idiot ends up with the ball, instead of giving it up to an actual ball handler..he dribbles it JUST over the half court line and then picks up his dribble like hes in 1st grade... creates a great trap for OKC and then turns it over. he's so freaking bad.

Scott Foster is still trending on Twitter.
That guy is a more bias ref than Bill Alfonso in ECW.

He made several calls where he was the furthest ref from the play. Brothers and Foster are just so bad.

After watching this and last nights game.

You can’t let Scott Foster ref Rockets.
Add them to the Clippers and pretty much every team.
How the heck does the league let this guy do the biggest games.

After watching this and last nights game.

You can’t let Scott Foster ref Rockets.
Add them to the Clippers and pretty much every team.
How the heck does the league let this guy do the biggest games.

something about basketball, both pro and college, for some reason giving their shittiest refs the biggest assignments. that rockets / warriors game 7 was infuriating.

Scott Foster is still trending on Twitter.
That guy is a more bias ref than Bill Alfonso in ECW.

He made several calls where he was the furthest ref from the play. Brothers and Foster are just so bad.

that call on harden when dort was going out of bounds? it may be have been a foul but other refs with a much better view of it than he did ...didnt call it..then the hero comes from 50 feet away, with him BEHIND the play..and he overrules everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom