NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 184 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I predict that the Raptors will have cut the deficit to <13 by the end of the third quarter

I predict that the Raptors will have cut the deficit to <13 by the end of the third quarter
Raptors have won every 3rd quarter of this series. I agree they will make this game but as long as Boston can get to 100 points I think they will win. If the Raptors get over 65 points this half the Celtics would have played awful defense.

For some reason the refs hate Theis 2 of his 3 fouls he didn’t even commit.

Raptors have won every 3rd quarter of this series. I agree they will make this game but as long as Boston can get to 100 points I think they will win. If the Raptors get over 65 points this half the Celtics would have played awful defense.

For some reason the refs hate Theis 2 of his 3 fouls he didn’t even commit.
Terrible calls

do the Celtics ever try to rebound the ball offensively?
Celtics aren’t crashing the glass they have both guards going back to slow down Toronto transition.
Only the center goes for offensive rebounds.

Celtics aren’t crashing the glass they have both guards going back to slow down Toronto transition.
Only the center goes for offensive rebounds.

Seemed like the same thing in the Philly series as well though

Gordon Heyward is back in the bubble.
Has to self quarantine for 4 days.
He will be available to play once his quarantine ends.

Gordon Heyward is back in the bubble.
Has to self quarantine for 4 days.
He will be available to play once his quarantine ends.
I thought he was expected to be out longer? Any, that's good news. Injuries are always terrible, but bubble injuries you really don't want to see.

I thought he was expected to be out longer? Any, that's good news. Injuries are always terrible, but bubble injuries you really don't want to see.
Celtics will have to beat Toronto for him to become available. That isn’t a lock.
Apparently the rehab has gone well and he will be able to play some minutes off the bench. Doubtful he will have the stamina to get back to starters minutes until he practices.

Lowry is the last guy who should be getting calls from the refs.

Pushoff Tatum should also be getting more calls on him in this series.

Pushoff Tatum should also be getting more calls on him in this series.

Didn't watch much of the second half, but he did have 3 fouls in the first half today. And that ridiculous T & foul called on him in Game 2. I'll give him credit for not doing the stupid head/neck jerk whenever going to the rim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom