NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 186 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Going back to the college game to re-acclimate himself for 2 years to prep himself to become a candidate for the Orange job after Boeheim retires?
Heard Grif was receiving IU intrigue which would create an opening, and decided to clear up his eligibility to be named the next coach in wait on the staff clearly

I ask again ... why is Austin Rivers in the NBA ? Let alone a rotation player for an actual good NBA team in competitive second round games ? It’s mind blowing ..

I would say that every round it impacted the top half
Of the seeds slightly more than the others so I guess mathematically he is correct

He’s definitely the GBOAT.
Jayson Tatum T’d up in a 5 point game for doing less than 5 complaints LeBron had last night.

I get giving LeBron a little discretion but Tatum got T’d in a close for playoff game for doing less and he isn’t a bum.

This next year is going to be so excruciating if Giannis doesn't sign this offseason and then it'll be even worse if he actually leaves lol. Should be fun.

dxx dc
Jayson Tatum T’d up in a 5 point game for doing less than 5 complaints LeBron had last night.

I get giving LeBron a little discretion but Tatum got T’d in a close for playoff game for doing less and he isn’t a bum.

last night was a hall of fame performance by lebron...both in his gameplay and his cal ripken like whine streak on Every Single Play ..whether it went his way or not . he committed about 5 charges in the first half and didn't get called for one, yet to see how he was acting, one would think he was getting whistled for breathing

LBJ and AD are closing the gap fast.

At least AD gets called when he commits a foul...Lebron is physically incapable of committing one apparently.
I dont see how you can compare the likeability of Harden to Westbrook. Harden is not an A hole..Westbrook is a huge A hole

At least AD gets called when he commits a foul...Lebron is physically incapable of committing one apparently.
I dont see how you can compare the likeability of Harden to Westbrook. Harden is not an A hole..Westbrook is a huge A hole
Watching those 2 actually play the game is miserable.

Watching those 2 actually play the game is miserable.

Honestly there's a lot of misery in watching some of today's NBA players. Guys are so skilled nowadays; it's incredible when they're just playing basketball but some of these teams and players are just so bad with the flopping and complaining.

dxx dc

last night was a hall of fame performance by lebron...both in his gameplay and his cal ripken like whine streak on Every Single Play ..whether it went his way or not . he committed about 5 charges in the first half and didn't get called for one, yet to see how he was acting, one would think he was getting whistled for breathing

This is what I was referencing.
If that is a T LeBron should have been gone by halftime for stuff he was doing which was worse.

This is what I was referencing.
If that is a T LeBron should have been gone by halftime for stuff he was doing which was worse.

the doris burk take was worse than anything

Any word on the status of Covington or House for game 4?

I thought they missed House quite a bit last night with having to deal with adjustments to their rotation without him. Covington injury looked rough and if it’s a concussion or he maybe is tentative because of the head injury that would be pretty tough for Houston to overcome.

Edit: Just saw Covington passed a concussion test and didn’t break his nose so he should be available for G4.

Last edited:
Looks like Serge Ibaka might be out tonight and he has been Toronto’s
Second best offensive player this series.

Chris Boucher would get his minutes with Gasol.

Looks like Serge Ibaka might be out tonight and he has been Toronto’s
Second best offensive player this series.

Chris Boucher would get his minutes with Gasol.

If his play against the Bucks in the bubble is any indication, Boucher might go for 50 tonight.

Kinda interesting: there's been some articles/graphics going around the last couple days about how bad the defensive 3 seconds rule is. Essentially, refs are only willing to call it in the first half of games because they don't want to be seen as making a call that fans hate in a crucial moment.

One of the graphics is this one. This is an analysis of made/missed calls in the last two minute reports for every game. So for example, they get shot clock violations correct 97.2% of the time (sad that this isn't 100% but I digress). They get defensive 3 second calls correct 1.12% of the time. One. Percent.
1599669496997.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom