NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 182 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Tucker is a bull though. I don’t think many guys are moving him. He should be able to just shoot over him and/or draw fouls on him all day though.

It's kinda interesting to see Tucker go toe to toe with LeBron in the post the other night. If that were Giannis posting up, Tucker would just flop for an easy offensive foul but with LeBron and Davis it seemed like he was trying to send the message that he ain't budging at all.

It's kinda interesting to see Tucker go toe to toe with LeBron in the post the other night. If that were Giannis posting up, Tucker would just flop for an easy offensive foul but with LeBron and Davis it seemed like he was trying to send the message that he ain't budging at all.

The play where LeBron just kept dribbling trying to back him down and eventually gave up and just took a trick shot over his head...looked like something somebody’s uncle would try in the driveway. Brutal.

The play where LeBron just kept dribbling trying to back him down and eventually gave up and just took a trick shot over his head...looked like something somebody’s uncle would try in the driveway. Brutal.

_hBwI4feJGZcDo11uPsu0jXCDMrOU-Kct_dmGCcLqt4.jpg

Celtics played like crap. Tatum and Brown were awful.
49-49 is a win for them.

3rd quarter domination by Toronto and Boston can’t shoot.
This series could be over.

Last edited:
Kyle Lowry flops as much as Marcus Smart.
This series is Over.
The flopping has really gotten out of hand in the NBA. It’s surpassed soccer by a mile at this point. I don’t think I could handle watching a team that flops as much as some of these guys. Milwaukee has Ilyasova but he pretty much doesn’t play anymore and he’s really it.

The flopping has really gotten out of hand in the NBA. It’s surpassed soccer by a mile at this point. I don’t think I could handle watching a team that flops as much as some of these guys. Milwaukee has Ilyasova but he pretty much doesn’t play anymore and he’s really it.
The funniest was the end of that OKC-Houston series.

Especially when the announcers were like "Bodies everywhere!"

The funniest was the end of that OKC-Houston series.

Especially when the announcers were like "Bodies everywhere!"

I can admit it’s a lot more entertaining to me when I have no rooting interest. The end of that game had me in stitches.

Edit: I also vaguely remember a sequence early this year where Ilyasova literally tried to draw a charge 3 or 4 times in one possession and that was also hilarious because the refs blew him off every single time.

Most of the offensive charges that Lowry draws are not the duke flop. He locks in there and is not afraid of getting hit hard. He is he is the best at drawing legit charges I have ever seen. Although there are flops.

that being said most of his flopping happens more on offence on his shots or off the ball contact. And it gets hard to defend at timea admittedly.

In the end any fans that are slagging him would love to have someone with the heart and smarts that he has. Milwaukee could certainly use a winner like him come playoff time.

he has been the best player on the court the last 2 games.

Last edited:
I can admit it’s a lot more entertaining to me when I have no rooting interest. The end of that game had me in stitches.

Edit: I also vaguely remember a sequence early this year where Ilyasova literally tried to draw a charge 3 or 4 times in one possession and that was also hilarious because the refs blew him off every single time.

Just remember eric gordon started it all..hes in a perpetual state of falling whenever he has the ball. he also doesn't run like any athlete I've ever seen..he runs with his hips so wide apart it's like he's riding a horse.

Our boy Jerami Grant had a rough offensive night but did as good of a job on Kawhi defensively as he could do. Also helps that his athleticism stands out in a league full of freaks.

LOT of pressure on Lakers tonight...should shake off the rust...but if its close in the 4th...its going to be serious pressure on them

Beverley, Lowry, Paul...

I wish there was a stat kept on number of times arguing with a refs call, and then I’d be curious to know which of those 3 would win.

That looks like an Achilles injury for Giannis.
Hope it’s not that bad.

Bucks got a friendly whistle this game.
The foul that was missed on the Butler drive which took a possession from Miami and the last second foul call on Dragic.

It’s fine as I didn’t want Miami to get a week of rest.
Giannis injury didn’t look like nothing.

That whistle Lopez got in OT was garbage. And they even reviewed it!

I flipped the game on on my phone and had it muted. Why was it considered garbage? He was pretty clearly hit on the arm; seemed like an obvious foul to me

Bucks got a friendly whistle this game.
The foul that was missed on the Butler drive which took a possession from Miami and the last second foul call on Dragic.

It’s fine as I didn’t want Miami to get a week of rest.
Giannis injury didn’t look like nothing.

That one was clearly a bad missed call.

This game was essentially meaningless outside of Middleton getting some deserved respect, Bud getting to say he wasn’t swept, and Giannis potentially being seriously injured (hopefully it’s just an injury that knocks him out for this last game or two and he’ll be fine for next season).

I flipped the game on on my phone and had it muted. Why was it considered garbage? He was pretty clearly hit on the arm; seemed like an obvious foul to me
It was such a soft hit. More like, a pat. Or caress.

It was such a soft hit. More like, a pat. Or caress.

Still hit him on the arm and caused the airball. It happens all the time and nobody complains when it gets called.

The Bledsoe no call was admittedly horrendous though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom