NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 183 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Still hit him on the arm and caused the airball. It happens all the time and nobody complains when it gets called.

The Bledsoe no call was admittedly horrendous though.
Eh, I don't know, the replay I was watching it looked like the gentle, almost loving contact came after the shot was up. I think what caused the airball is Lopez had to rush a turnaround almost at the 3 point line.

Hilarious Dantoni challenging that harden charge
I thought it was a bad call because LeBron is way to strong to go down that easily.
With that said no challenge in the first quarter is ever smart. Even if you win it’s just dumb because of how much game is left when a play in the fourth is where you need the challenge.

I thought it was a bad call because LeBron is way to strong to go down that easily.
With that said no challenge in the first quarter is ever smart. Even if you win it’s just dumb because of how much game is left when a play in the fourth is where you need the challenge.

Right. Charge or no charge you don’t burn it cause your diva is upset.

And all these guys are too strong to go down. As many have stated here, there needs to be a reckoning on flopping.

Austin Rivers . -18 pts in 7 minutes
You know how hard it is to do that ?

LeBron James doesn’t want to give this guy hope.
Rovell has a story on the guy who did this bet.
EfTz8qSWsAE1pYG.jpg

John Wall is not for winning teams.

I don’t know about that. I’d say it’s more “Washington is a poor franchise and has been for 40 years.”

Id be concerned about Wall being washed up though. His speed is such a huge part of his game. Getting older and coming off that injury...I don’t know.

This is the Davis the Lakers need to win this series. He’s been an animal tonight.

Rockets should bench Westbrook they are better with House and Gordon.

Play Westbrook with the second unit.

Thank goodness Scott Foster reffed this game 2 of Lakers-Rockets he won’t get Celtics Raptors game 5 but likely gets game 6.

Thank goodness Scott Foster reffed this game 2 of Lakers-Rockets he won’t get Celtics Raptors game 5 but likely gets game 6.
How many refs are in the bubble?

How many refs are in the bubble?
18 refs for this round.
12 refs remain for next round.
9 refs for the finals.

Only 2 Refs Left are really bad.
Scott Foster and Tony Brothers.
The rest avoid the limelight.

Laker's nearly messed themselves by fouling out Westbrook. He was their third best player.

so let me ask you this, Rockets got rid of Capella to play small ball...however in switching him out for Wesbrook, you got much smaller..but no better at outside shooting and stretching the D.

And he cant finish over the lakers size in the half court...they dont respect his outside shot (nor should they) so they can double team at will.

so he's basically a negative for the Rockets. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't be better off with Capella in this series and westbrook on the pine.

did the Rockets think they were going to get through the West without having to play LA?

so let me ask you this, Rockets got rid of Capella to play small ball...however in switching him out for Wesbrook, you got much smaller..but no better at outside shooting and stretching the D.

And he cant finish over the lakers size in the half court...they dont respect his outside shot (nor should they) so they can double team at will.

so he's basically a negative for the Rockets. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't be better off with Capella in this series and westbrook on the pine.

did the Rockets think they were going to get through the West without having to play LA?
The Rockets won Game 1.

The Rockets won Game 1.

they got no chance with westbrook running around like an idiot starting fast break after fastbreak for LA. hes awful.

I think the theory at the time was that they could handle Westbrook's lackluster shooting as a tradeoff for his ability to get to the rim at will. Morey also has a strong belief that you need to accumulate as many star players as possible and that you can figure out the rest later.

But maybe more importantly, it was simply the best they could do in getting rid of Chris Paul's contract, which was seen as a must because of the way things blew up between him and Harden.

I think the theory at the time was that they could handle Westbrook's lackluster shooting as a tradeoff for his ability to get to the rim at will. Morey also has a strong belief that you need to accumulate as many star players as possible and that you can figure out the rest later.

But maybe more importantly, it was simply the best they could do in getting rid of Chris Paul's contract, which was seen as a must because of the way things blew up between him and Harden.

that didn't mean they had to dump capella. westbrook could have played a less prominent role and they could have kept capella ..

that didn't mean they had to dump capella. westbrook could have played a less prominent role and they could have kept capella ..
They simply thought Covington would help them more than Capella.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom