NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 188 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Without a doubt there is no player in watching the NBA this year or even the last 5 years, that pushes off or hooks more then Jayson Tatum. That gets his mid game going.

So sad to see the NBA trying to create a star like this.

And before a certain Celts fan calls me out like he did in the first game about being a homer, you have been whining about refs the entire series since them.
I think Toronto is losing because Siakam isn’t playing like a number 1 option.
Celtics defense has him locked down right now.
Lowry’s grit and Ibaka’s Shooting are keeping this close.

Celtics aren’t shooting well but Brown is playing well which is giving them enough scoring.

Toronto needs Siakam to play like an all-star.

Also Tatum is 22 and is a stud. The NBA isn’t making him anything. His defense is really good and offense is already good.

He is a top 15 player right now on the way to top 10.

Sorry all.
Those that know me over the years, know that I can run pretty hot for a few minutes, then regret my comments a few minutes later.

That being said if Marc Gasol starts this second half, I will be running hot once again.

Sorry all.
Those that know me over the years, know that I can run pretty hot for a few minutes, then regret my comments a few minutes later.

That being said if Marc Gasol starts this second half, I will be running hot once again.
No worries at all.

I hate these calls. Both guys are moving forward.

Perhaps that was the right call by the letter of the law. But it's a call that's need more judgment -- they try to take all the judgment out of flagrants, and it doesn't always make sense. Should not be a flagratn.

Probably because I miss the small things, but from afar I just think that Robert Williams should be playing more for the Celtics... he gets things done while he is out there.

Bad turnover for Tatum, but an amazing recovery... great block. That could be the type of play that shifts momentum.

Nick Nurse act on the sideline does get annoying. This isn't college basketball. It's pro basketball.

I actually like Kemba, but every stop on a dime pullup midrange jumper off a crossover that he hits brings back horrific memories of that mediocre UConn team winning it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom