NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 201 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Fack you have to get that board. Good lord.

I am so pissed that they did not use a timeout when there was about 8 seconds left in that possession. You could see the 2 man game between FVV and Pascal was going nowhere.

And Nurse was a heck of a lot closer to it than me.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that wasn’t what Nurse had in mind for their last possession.

Also Powell killed them down the stretch. Every play he was involved in he was doing something bad.

This is a very Syracusian game by Boston. Completely outplay the other team and miss a gazillion free throws to keep it close.

I don't know if they really outplayed Toronto by that much. Toronto tried their best to not take advantage by so many sloppy turnovers many which were unforced.

Both teams raised each other several times when it came down to questionable play.

Good luck to Boston. Gambling wise I will be cheering for them next series, as I did hedge a small bit against my 28-1 bet for the Raptors to win it all.

And also congrats to Toronto, who had an over/under of 45 wins this year in Vegas... and instead went 53-19 and played very admirably without a star. Unfortunately Siakam just regressed so much in the last month of the season and the bubble. Will be interesting to see where his career path is from here.

This was an old school defensive series.
Each team has offensive weapons as well but the defense was elite this series.
Under hit 6 of 7 games only game over hit had double OT.

I think Heat-Clippers are the best teams but Lakers-Celtics could easily happen.

2 crucial plays to the loss in my view

#1. The Smart block on Powell.
#2. Not grabbing the board on the Williams rebound... only cost a point, but it changed everything on the next possession.

And can't forget that last possession. Had to call a timeout.
Ibaka not playing in the 4th also was frustrating.

I'm not convinced that the Heat are that great. They have shooters, but lack the creators outside of Butler.

Boston has underrated 3 point defence. The Raptors had some good lucks at a few critical junctures in this series, but overall the quality of their 3 point looks in this series over 48 minutes was quite a bit lower than normal. It was not only about missing shots, but the quality of shots.

I have the Celtics in 6. Would have had the Raptors in 6 or 7 had they won tonight.

First time in NBA history that the "road" team won all seven games.
Would have loved to have game 7 at home, something that the Raptors would have normally earned.

I think Boston should be decently favored against Miami. Boston is just more talented. Miami has ridden an incredible hot streak from Dragic and mostly hot shooting from Butler but Boston just has a lot more answers IMO. If Dragic plays like his normal self, Boston wins in 5 or 6.

First time in NBA history that the "road" team won all seven games.
Would have loved to have game 7 at home, something that the Raptors would have normally earned.
Yeah no HCA screwed two teams the most Milwaukee and Toronto.
Milwaukee wasn’t losing to an East team if there was HCA.
Toronto likely beats Boston with HCA Boston is like 1-15 in the last 16 games in Toronto.

The bubble gave Boston a chance I didn’t think before the series Boston would win. I will say though I believe they over the course of this series the Celtics were the better team. Which did shock me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom