NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 203 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I legitimately feel bad for whoever replaces Morey.
I really don’t know where you go from here. It seems like they probably have three choices:
1. Just keep Harden and Westbrook together to sell tickets with no real hope of winning a title

2. Trade Harden for assets to basically start over but you can’t totally bottom out because of Westbrook (probably anyways)

3. Try to trade Westbrook for another bad contract and just pray it randomly works better like John Wall or Blake Griffin

- If Harden was smart and had his bags packed beforehand, he can probably make it to the Orlando gentleman’s clubs before closing time.

- “Star” players who can’t shoot will never matter come playoff time. Sorry Westbrick. All that fake “intensity” doesn’t mean squat. Have those that made the comparison apologized to Allen Iverson yet?

- And screw you Pringles! Had the nerve to get into it with the legend Phil, threw Melo in the bushes for some damn Jeremy Lin after ruining Amare’s knees, and then snapped Kobe’s achilles and ended his star player days trying to save your own as& after one of the biggest flop seasons of all time.

Hoeston Rockets going out the way we all knew they would. THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!! Only year they were legit was when CP3 gave them a pulse.

Russ really found a way to fight with somebody in the crowd in an empty gym. I’m dying.

I’m lmao. Best game ever.

No inside info on the meeting with Lasry (the other owners apparently weren't there), but Giannis unfollows people like this every year. Obviously doesn't mean he's staying or anything but point is there's no reason to pay any attention to his social media.
I don't. Just sharing what I read in an article.

I prefer “truth seeker” to apologist.
I’d love to add something useful, but doesn’t seem to be the place for that.

Last I looked last night all I saw was maybe the same five people posting a play-by-play, whining about refs & whining about sports announcers. Not a lotta celebrating, lotta hating, lotta negativity —and did I mention whining?

Enough hating, whining, hating elsewhere, who needs to come here for that? I love the NBA and, yes, LeBron (bonus points for spelling his name right — you’re one of the few here who do). I’d love to participate & add something useful, but this doesn’t appear to be be the place for that.

Your "I am the greatest poster award" is in the mail. Congratulations on the tremendous accomplishment!!!

Last edited:
It’s Rondo’s brother! That’s freakin’ great! They threw him out. Hahaha!

And Rondo threw Russ out!

Now that he’s passed his athletic peak dominance, he’s going to bounce around from loser as$ team to loser as$ team, running around all pressed, chucking bricks.

Tim Legler looks weird. Maybe he's just doing his own makeup. Looks like Snooki (sp).

I don't follow this guy, but it sounds like he has a lot of bad sports takes. I did click on his name above and was directed to his Twitter page. This was pinned to the top. Bad sports takes sure, but comes across as a real guy here...

Yes, that’s the difference between him and Craig Carton. I think Wright is a good dude (and his political takes are spot on), while Carton is a POS.

Denver!! Wow. From down 19 early in the second half to up 13. Unreal turnaround. Clippers don’t know what hit them.
On the bright side, Doc Rivers will get fired. Bring on Billy Donovan.

They’re choking. The whole team has the yips. Leonard is the only player on the roster who has played in a conference final, so it’s on the coach to have the rest of the players focused on closing out a series.

They almost gave away Game 4 in similar fashion. I thought Game 5 would be a learning experience, but Game 6 was even worse.

This will be the second time a Doc-led Clippers team was up 3-1 on the verge of the WCF and blew it. He’s gotta go.

Clippers will win game 7.

Nobody in the nation outside of diehard hoop heads or Nuggets fans because the Broncos weren’t playing watched that game.

Nobody in the nation outside of diehard hoop heads or Nuggets fans because the Broncos weren’t playing watched that game.
The Clippers watched that game.

They might win if Harrell never comes in with Jokic on the floor.

What does who watched have to do with it ? Clippers are in real trouble ... they have 1 guy you can count on in a game 7... Denver has two

- If Harden was smart and had his bags packed beforehand, he can probably make it to the Orlando gentleman’s clubs before closing time.

- “Star” players who can’t shoot will never matter come playoff time. Sorry Westbrick. All that fake “intensity” doesn’t mean squat. Have those that made the comparison apologized to Allen Iverson yet?

- And screw you Pringles! Had the nerve to get into it with the legend Phil, threw Melo in the bushes for some damn Jeremy Lin after ruining Amare’s knees, and then snapped Kobe’s achilles and ended his star player days trying to save your own as& after one of the biggest flop seasons of all time.

Hoeston Rockets going out the way we all knew they would. THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!! Only year they were legit was when CP3 gave them a pulse.

Westbrook can not only not shoot .. he can’t even make layups ... he can only score in transition .. which isn’t very easy in the playoffs where teams don’t take possessions off ... rumor has it the Rockets owner forced Morey to trade for him .. no way Westbrook fits the Morey mould of player ..his is THE most untradeable contract in the league ...

You go “small ball” and one of the smalls can’t shoot ?

so basically you just took on the negatives of smaller player playing a big mans game ..without the advantages

Westbrook can not only not shoot .. he can’t even make layups ... he can only score in transition .. which isn’t very easy in the playoffs where teams don’t take possessions off ... rumor has it the Rockets owner forced Morey to trade for him .. no way Westbrook fits the Morey mould of player ..his is THE most untradeable contract in the league ...

You go “small ball” and one of the smalls can’t shoot ?

so basically you just took on the negatives of smaller player playing a big mans game ..without the advantages

The rumor is really that Harden forced the trade because he and CP3 couldn't get along anymore. Westbrook isn't as anti-Morey as you'd think. More than anything else, Morey's philosophy is to accumulate as many stars as possible and then figure it out from there.

At any rate, it was just a horrendous trade. It still blows my mind that they gave up multiple first round picks to swap CP3 for Westbrook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom