NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 206 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I like Grant Williams. He reminds me of a younger PJ Tucker.
Celtics are playing him as the small ball center.
He plays good defense and rebounds.
If he develops the 3 he will be a really good pro.
For a Rookie I got no problem with him in the playoff rotation.

Refs said to Crowder we gave you the first flop we aren’t giving you the next one.

All these Wanamaker minutes can’t go to Heyward fast enough.
Wanamaker had a stretch in the first half where he was the best player on the C's. Not a long stretch...but a solid 4-5 min of game play

Wanamaker had a stretch in the first half where he was the best player on the C's. Not a long stretch...but a solid 4-5 min of game play

Yeah doubling down on this. Wanamaker has been better tonight than Kemba. Not saying he is a better player. But he's been playing really well and Kemba has been bad.

Brad Wanamaker has 22 minutes in an Eastern conference Finals game.
No thanks.
He is only playing because Heyward is hurt.
If Heyward is available wouldn’t play.
As I type this Wanamaker just stole it from Bam and got a layup.
I don’t want Wanamaker playing this many minutes.
I get what Brad is doing though I watched the Celtics halftime show on nbc Boston they want size on Dragic.

They analyzed the Bucks series and he went off when he had smaller guys on him and struggled when Hill was on him. They don’t want Kemba on Dragic.

Brad Wanamaker has 22 minutes in an Eastern conference Finals game.
No thanks.
He is only playing because Heyward is hurt.
If Heyward is available wouldn’t play.
As I type this Wanamaker just stole it from Bam and got a layup.
I don’t want Wanamaker playing this many minutes.
I get what Brad is doing though I watched the Celtics halftime show on nbc Boston they want size on Dragic.

They analyzed the Bucks series and he went off when he had smaller guys on him and struggled when Hill was on him. They don’t want Kemba on Dragic.

Obviously when Heyward comes back Wanamaker and Semi lose minutes. He has still had a nice night

The NBA is the only sport where the team that is leading is intentionally called tighter. In every other sport the "better" team usually gets calls that reflect as such. But the NBA? There is a reason all these games get close in the end.

Celtics deserve to lose this one. So many easy baskets for the Heat in the 4th quarter.

Some awesome coaching by Stevens down the stretch.

"Hey guys, do nothing until there's :05 left on the shot clock, and then beat your guy one-on-one!"
Celtics can actually pass the ball is something the coach can tell the team.

This Syracuse iso offense is getting old fast.

Some awesome coaching by Stevens down the stretch.

"Hey guys, do nothing until there's :05 left on the shot clock, and then beat your guy one-on-one!"

The 2018 Syracuse sweet 16 tourney run offense. Hold the ball for 30 and give it to Battle to take a tough shot at the buzzer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom