NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 208 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Or the Heat win by 15. The Heat seemed to find a lot of answers in Q's 2-4. The Celtics seemed to find a lot of questions.
Celtics won first and third quarter by 19 points.
They lost the second and fourth by the same amount.

Heat didn’t figure anything out. Celtics stopped moving the ball in the fourth quarter and got in the penalty way too early which gave the Heat offense a lot of cheap points.

This will be a long series.

Ballsy coaching from Doc, not just going with Harrell early, but force-feeding him the ball.

Jamal Murray is a stud. 25 first half points.
Lou Williams can have his two girlfriend relationship and strippers, but he ain't no stud like Jamal.

Clippers haven’t learned anything. Coasted into the end of the half after getting a nice lead. At least it happened before halftime, so Doc can read them the riot act.

Then why do Zubac and George have three fouls?

Because they committed 3 fouls.

Have no problem being proven wrong on that one if it ends up the case through the full game. Let's see how it plays out in the second half.

Steve Ballmer in the stands at the Bubble

1600224510365.png

Reggie Jackson? It’s as if Doc wants to get fired.

Jokic's face looks tired walking to the bench at the end of the third but I could be seeing things that are not there. Hope he has it in him to go strong for 12 more minutes. Great performance by Murray / Jokic.

Jokic's face looks tired walking to the bench at the end of the third but I could be seeing things that are not there. Hope he has it in him to go strong for 12 more minutes. Great performance by Murray / Jokic.

Brought in Plumlee - have held the margin.

Pretty wild that they've been down 3-1 twice and then went nuts.
Eternity left. Got a feeling denver is going to have some turnovers that lead directly to transition 3s. All it takes are a few empty possessions and Denver has been prone to turnovers.

I’m looking forward to the Billy Donovan era...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom