NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 210 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Doc should be fired for this series.

They need to let a lot of these guys walk.
That’s the silver lining. Bulls weren’t winning with Collins, Spurs weren’t winning with Hill, Warriors weren’t winning with Jackson. This change has been needed for awhile.

That’s the silver lining. Bulls weren’t winning with Collins, Spurs weren’t winning with Hill, Warriors weren’t winning with Jackson. This change has been needed for awhile.

uh huh

At least Kawhi gets to play at home.

If he wanted to be a champion he should have stayed in Toronto and certainly not hooked up with Playoff Paul

Ty Lue's going to get a head coaching job somewhere, and it's pretty funny to me.

Last edited:
Clippers need to use their draft picks to make some upgrades over the offseason...

I wouldnt let Paul George near my team if I wanted to win a title. Nice enough guy, I guess...he has some serious mental issues though it appears.

Ty Luke's going to get a head coaching job somewhere, and it's pretty funny to me.
I hope it’s not the Clippers. He was sitting on that bench right next to Rivers. Same with Cassell.

I wouldnt let Paul George near my team if I wanted to win a title. Nice enough guy, I guess...he has some serious mental issues though it appears.
It’s not just George. But it starts with the coach. Rivers demeanor in games like this is worse than Roy Williams.

Also, don’t forget the Clippers voted to go home. The Nuggets clearly have no interest in leaving any time soon.

they mortgaged so much of the future on him... I get they needed him to get Kawhi, but holy cow did he disappear at times from these playoffs.

Not even suggesting a fix. The Lakers will sweep the Nuggets. The Heat could beat the Celtics, I just don’t think they will.
I don't think the Lakers are disciplined enough or shoot well enough to sweep the Nuggets.

Butler's going to will the Heat to the finals.

2 of the 3 favorites couldn't last in the bubble.

This is awesome.

I’ll be happy with LA vs either East team. I fully expect Bron to get ring #4, win MVP and then one million stories on him winning after Kobe died.

Not complaining if that happens.

I wouldn't even say he is a nice enough guy based on the way he messed around on Doc's daughter and reportedly got a stripper pregnant. That had to be an uncomfortable situation when he was traded to the Clippers in the offseason.

It's weird... these teams are surely battling but the fact James might not have to go through LAC or the Bucks just does not feel right

I’ll be happy with LA vs either East team. I fully expect Bron to get ring #4, win MVP and then one million stories on him winning after Kobe died.

Not complaining if that happens.
Yeah, that seems like destiny.

Note: It will be his last ring.

I don't think the Lakers are disciplined enough or shoot well enough to sweep the Nuggets.

Butler's going to will the Heat to the finals.

2 of the 3 favorites couldn't last in the bubble.

This is awesome.
The Nuggets are going to be exhausted and I don’t see the Lakers ever stepping off the gas. They’ll have a defensive game plan for Murray and Jokic, so unless Porter goes off, I don’t see Denver winning a game.

Maybe they tease us with one win after going down 3-0.

Hope people trusted my unbiased power rankings from earlier in the series and made a few bucks.

Looking good so far

1600228590024.png

If the Rockets and Clippers start to really slide starting in 2023, the Thunder could build a dynasty via the draft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom