NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 243 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Bron has MVP on lock.

Losing Dragic killed any chance Miami had.

Nunn had a terrible game even though he had a few threes.

Would be surprised if the Lakers don’t close out on Friday.

Looking forward to James retiring. Top 5 all time, athletically gifted specimen. I’m ready for it.

Dolan would be smart to sell a piece of his franchise to LeBron when he retires and let him run the team.
LeBron went back to play for Gilbert so he is obviously forgiving as a person.

Sell a piece to LeBron and the franchise would attract talent.

That or sell the team to Jeff Bezos for 10
Billion.

Lawrence Frank 2020 Executive of the Year.
Well earned.

1602185246990.png

sort of have to add KL to the Clippers received side no? He wasn't coming with SGA and Gallo.

Yeah, that's the thing. That was really for Kawhi and PG, not just PG.

Got to make the trade.

Solid article from Ben Falk:

Good piece, my 3 cents’, though: winning a title in the longest NBA season ever amid all the obstacles & distractions & crises in & out of the bubble is not asterisk worthy — unless it’s an asterisk for unusual accomplishment. Winning in a bubble may be more of an achievement than the customary way.

Giannis deserved to be MVP but Lebron is still the best player on Planet Earth.

AD is a very, very good player. But there is a reason Bron is arguably the best player of all time and AD's NOP teams didn't do a darn thing that mattered.

It sucks Miami got banged up in this series. The way they were playing I think they had a real shot at full strength. Dragic is such a tough guy to play against and losing that element is huge.

It sucks Miami got banged up in this series. The way they were playing I think they had a real shot at full strength. Dragic is such a tough guy to play against and losing that element is huge.

I hate to say it, but I’m not confident this is over yet.

Obviously Dragic is very good, but Nunn has really helped them tonight.

LeBron has been amazing.
AD has been very good.
KCP has been ok.

Everybody else has been pure trash tonight. Hard to win with 2 1/2 guys, regardless of how great the 2 are. Other guys gotta do their jobs.

LeBron has been amazing.
AD has been very good.
KCP has been ok.

Everybody else has been pure trash tonight. Hard to win with 2 1/2 guys, regardless of how great the 2 are. Other guys gotta do their jobs.

I realize it is likely they are winning the title but I still think they could have helped themselves much more had they signed Melo before the Blazers.

LeBron has been amazing.
AD has been very good.
KCP has been ok.

Testament to how good Bron is.

AD has to be better than he is. Half this game his best attribute is being a mid-range shooter.

I realize it is likely they are winning the title but I still think they could have helped themselves much more had they signed Melo before the Blazers.

Even if we wasted our money on Danny Green...we couldve had Melo for the minimum instead of signing Dudley to be a locker room guy.

And maybe Melo wouldn’t have wanted that at the time? But given how Green pooped the bed, Melo would’ve taken a lot of his minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom