NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 245 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Wasted an all time LeBron close out effort. I’m so mad.

LeBron actually might have GOAT qualifications if he didn’t have dumbass teammates like JR and Morris.

By the way, Jimmy didn’t even average 20 this year. Enough of this BS. Shut this ish down already.

Damn I’m mad.
I'm thinking LeBron shares your anger and closes it out in game 6.

It's insane how LeBron can't have a single teammate ever step up

Jimmy Butler wills his team to do things above their abilities.

I'm thinking LeBron shares your anger and closes it out in game 6.

As long as he DONT PASS IT TO DANNY FRIGGIN GREEN with the game on the line ever again, I’m good. Throw up an off balance, contested runner going to your left if you gotta. If you miss, just fall like Jimmy Harden and the whistle shall come.

Damn, I’m mad.

Jimmy Butler wills his team to do things above their abilities.

motherfark Marquette and Buzz Williams and anybody that played for him. Damn, I’m mad.

* We pretty much ended Buzz at Marquette in the 2013 elite 8. That will always bring me joy.

....but, damn I’m mad.

It's insane how LeBron can't have a single teammate ever step up

Since 2013(Wade, Bosh, AND Ray Allen...cmon). But since then? Yeah, it’s just Kyrie and AD.

Just make a God damn wide open 3 it's literally what they're paid to do

Im still blown away that we spent the rest of the 2019 summer signing “playmakers to take the load off of LeBron”. The hell!!??? Pelinka is one weird cat. Sign LeBron - who has literally played his entire career with the ball in his hands and is a top 3 player minimum at it, and rather than get some shooters for him, then we go get a bunch of bricklayers who just want to pound the ball and go off the dribble for their scrubby 9 and 7 off the bench. SMHFOH. We’re still recovering from that.

And we were so pressed because of it that we went all out to sign some Danny Friggin Green.

Kuzma has become absolutely maddening too. I hope we can get this one, and as our only trade piece...for next year, he’s gotta go for a legit shooter that’s not a dumbass.

Im still blown away that we spent the rest of the 2019 summer signing “playmakers to take the load off of LeBron”. The hell!!??? Pelinka is one weird cat. Sign LeBron - who has literally played his entire career with the ball in his hands and is a top 3 player minimum at it, and rather than get some shooters for him, then we go get a bunch of bricklayers who just want to pound the ball and go off the dribble for their scrubby 9 and 7 off the bench. SMHFOH. We’re still recovering from that.

And we were so pressed because of it that we went all out to sign some Danny Friggin Green.

Kuzma has become absolutely maddening too. I hope we can get this one, and as our only trade piece...for next year, he’s gotta go for a legit shooter that’s not a dumbass.

This is where Kawhi screwed them waiting so long to decide. Could have had a Seth Curry and others but they held out so long waiting.

Would you trade Kuzma and salary fodder for Ingles?

So I didn’t get to watch all the game. I caught like maybe half the game. But LBJ was terrific, and Butler was excellent and Robinson got hot the right game.
Now for the 4th quarter, I don’t have a breakdown on all the stats but lbj hit a 3 and had a couple drives with some and 1s. He shot 15-21. Hot from 3, believe he was 6/8.
People May not agree, would be interesting to see what ODW thinks but I put it this way...butler won the game and James lost it...I know what I said but when your James and you’ve shot that great and drove that great you need to take that last shot. I’ve never been very critical of James and I root for him (Mavericks fan) but he needs to take that last shot he needs to try and finish or get fouled.

His passing in that quarter hurt, obv only because the shots were missed and some of them were wide open green had two good looks, AC, AD, KCP hit one and missed 1 I believe. James has never been Kobe or MJ he’s been LeBron his own standard.

I watched some of high school stuff that is now on YouTube and even then his knack for passing was there andit’s just grown over the years, but in that moment the possession needed to start with him and end with him.

I keep harping on this, but I never want to hear about how AD could be FMVP.

There is a flat out reason that his NOP teams out flamed out. He's awesome. He does not raise the rest of his teammates up.

Bron is on such another level.

Kudos to Jimmy who is the second best player in this series right now. Not saying he's better than AD, but right now he is.

you want to stress to us the fact that Davis isn’t the best player on a team with the best 1 or 2 players in the history of the game ... that’s a long ... thin limb you’re going way out on

you want to stress to us the fact that Davis isn’t the best player on a team with the best 1 or 2 players in the history of the game ... that’s a long ... thin limb you’re going way out on

I don’t think anyone would argue that Bron is the better player. That isn’t debatable.

FMVP is something else. That’s what I’m harping on. Two totally different things.

All those crappy Laker role players are going to choke in game 6! I smell it.

Wasted an all time LeBron close out effort. I’m so mad.

LeBron actually might have GOAT qualifications if he didn’t have dumbass teammates like JR and Morris.

By the way, Jimmy didn’t even average 20 this year. Enough of this BS. Shut this ish down already.

Damn I’m mad.
LBJ, for me, is off the GOAT list because he has become an entitled, whinny little bitch.
He fouls all the time, and never gets called, but if anyone is within 5 feet of him he pisses and moans and waives his arms.

As long as he DONT PASS IT TO DANNY FRIGGIN GREEN with the game on the line ever again, I’m good. Throw up an off balance, contested runner going to your left if you gotta. If you miss, just fall like Jimmy Harden and the whistle shall come.

Damn, I’m mad.

Dion makes that shot.

For the record, I'm fine with that pass to Green. If an NBA player can't make a wide ass open 3 pointer, that's on him, not the guy that passed him the ball

Great game, awesome talent and endless effort. Now on Sunday we get another opportunity to see these two mega-talented teams go at each other, one more time,

I noted I don’t have Kobe as high all time as a lot of others. This thread is a good start.

More reason to hate Lebron stans...Danny Greens family getting death threats lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom