NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 246 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I noted I don’t have Kobe as high all time as a lot of others. This thread is a good start.

Eh. Different game. If prime Kobe had a wide open paint to play with, he probably could’ve gotten to the basket all game long too.

Quite a non sequitur.

Steve Blake got death threats when he stunk it up in the playoffs, too.

The large fanbases always have more mouthbreathers in it...Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, any SEC or Big Ten football power, heck...Syracuse basketball.

Heat are a bunch of floppers completely unlikable

Floppers and Buzz Marquette punks.

And Herro is completely unlikable. I want Morris or Howard to take his head off the next time he goes to the hole.

Heat fans...what percent you think Bam is playing at? To me he looks like a shell of himself before the injury

you do realize Anthony Davis is playing ?All players in the universe stand in awe at his ability to baby giraffe fall at the slightest contact

Honestly that's just because he's weak

Lol at hearing all those little kid voices screaming while Miami is shooting FTs. I feel like Dion’s kid is probably the ringleader.

Heat have to be super careful here. Any shot to come back has to start before the half.

Bam just got his second on a dumb foul.

Again, why is Nunn playing? Terrible defense, poor shot selection, and enjoys passing to the other team.

First half, a master class in hoops. Starting the Bald Mamba instead of Howard, yuge.
We are all witnesses!

He is. But kid is so young. Good experience for him.

Kudos to the Heat. Game five will be an all timer. They fought the good fight.
Yup. He’s going to be annoyingly good for a long time.

“Everyone says be like the Heat. Be like the Spurs. Be like the Jazz. And then they do nothing like them. There’s been down years in Miami. They don’t blame the coach. They missed the playoffs 3 of the last 5 years. He was never in trouble.” - powerful stuff from Jeff Van Gundy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom