NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 247 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

SMH, they just skipped right over Kobe and Pau in talking Lakers championship duos. I will tolerate zero Pau disrespect.

I was hoping Dion was gonna be reborn in LA. Little sad seeing Philly Cheese, a one-time high — and I do mean high — lottery pick in a leisure suit on the sideline while undrafted players, Alex Caruso & Duncan Robinson, are ready for prime time players.

Oh, well, that’s shew biz.

I was hoping Dion was gonna be reborn in LA. Little sad seeing Philly Cheese, a one-time high — and I do mean high — lottery pick in a leisure suit on the sideline while undrafted players, Alex Caruso & Duncan Robinson, are ready for prime time players.

Oh, well, that’s shew biz.

Man...Dion got hurt and the coaches aren’t even dressing up in the bubble.

kobe-bryant-lebron-james.jpg.cf.jpg

I think there’s an argument for 2011 DWade, but think AD is the right answer.

It's a tough call, and I guess it also depends slightly on the phrasing. "best player he played with" vs "best teammate". Wade was probably a little slightly past his peak level when Lebron got there, but I would say 2008-10 ish Wade is a better player than Davis. (I think? They're both awesome) But like in 2009 Wade averaged 30-7-5 with 2 steals, even 1.3 blocks per game! Dude was a beast. So maybe in the 11-12 era Davis was better than Wade.

But either way, I do think Davis is a better teammate for Lebron because they complement each other a lot better. Especially at the beginning of the Heatles era, there was a lot of your turn my turn with them, and neither was a great shooter, so the floor could sometimes get a little clogged (especially with Bosh at the 4 instead of the 5). Davis doesn't play the same position (Wade didnt exactly either, but you know) and is one of the best defensive players in the league

I also find it funny I've seen some memes/discussion of the "best #2 to Lebron" and it's Kyrie vs Davis. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom