NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

That's pretty much it. Sad, because he has the clout to do so much more.

LeBron should get hammered for this.

OMG LeBron why don’t you just play the Million Dollar Man’s everybody’s got a price theme.
Embarrassing. Morey isn’t educated or informed. Holy Chit the hubris.
he claims that he does not know enough about the situation to comment
but then says that morey's tweet was misinformed
how do you know morey was misinformed if you are, as you claim, ignorant of the situation?
your chicom handlers have to provide you with a better script, chairman james

he claims that he does not know enough about the situation to comment
but then says that morey's tweet was misinformed
how do you know morey was misinformed if you are, as you claim, ignorant of the situation?
your chicom handlers have to provide you with a better script, chairman james
“Uneducated" Daryl Moray has a degree from Northwestern & an MBA from MIT.
LeBron deserves MAJOR criticism for these ignorant comments.

Absolutely insane statement from lebron
This is incredibly nice to him.

Imagine being a LeBron James fan in Hong Kong after hearing that.
So tone deaf. If anyone has (e)ff you money already it’s LeBron and he says that.

The most baffling part about the statement is he and his team had over a week to come up with that.
exactly - they prepped for this? So LBJ takes center stage when California challenges the NCAA because Bron Bron may be impacted but people rising up against Chinese rule, that isn't an issue?

One of the firms I send a decent amount of work reached out today asking if I need Mavs tickets anytime this season. Immediately responded with it would great if they had them avail for 11/1 Fri night ESPN game against the Lakers. 2 mins later he confirmed they do. Pretty friggin' excited for free lowers to see LBJ, AD, KP & Luca.

If LeBron James wanted Adam Silver to punish Daryl Morey for his tweet then LeBron is one of the biggest frauds ever.
But he won’t shut up and dribble.

“Uneducated" Daryl Moray has a degree from Northwestern & an MBA from MIT.
LeBron deserves MAJOR criticism for these ignorant comments.
But don’t you understand that LeBron and the NBA had a terrible, terrible week. He’d have more empathy if those in the Chinese concentration camps could buy his jersey in the commissary.

Not LeBron's greatest moment, but pales in comparison to the dreck spewing nonstop from the Prez, et al. Having said that, I was stunned by his performance yesterday and was prepared to burn some of my Akron keepsakes from my time there. I have LeBron Fan Club membership card #1, I think what he's accomplished on and off the court is incredible, he's an amazing American success story.

But he messed up with his initial statement and I was bummed as a bleeding heart, flaming liberal pinko Commie and LeBron fan. I also was selfishly a little miffed because it dampened my excitement a bit for opening night in a week -- I expect LBJ to shock and awe in his 17th friggin' season.

He needed/needs to mea culpa, engage in some GOAT-like damage control. I think this is a far better look.

Not LeBron's greatest moment, but pales in comparison to the dreck spewing nonstop from the Prez, et al. Having said that, I was stunned by his performance yesterday and was prepared to burn some of my Akron keepsakes from my time there. I have LeBron Fan Club membership card #1, I think what he's accomplished on and off the court is incredible, he's an amazing American success story.

But he messed up with his initial statement and I was bummed as a bleeding heart, flaming liberal pinko Commie and LeBron fan. I also was selfishly a little miffed because it dampened my excitement a bit for opening night in a week -- I expect LBJ to shock and awe in his 17th friggin' season.

He needed/needs to mea culpa, engage in some GOAT-like damage control. I think this is a far better look.
If LeBron lost Fireball, there's no hope for the rest of us.

If LeBron lost Fireball, there's no hope for the rest of us.

63DF0482-A03D-4A37-8982-FBA6E89D6EDC.png

I just saw what Kenderick Perkins said about China-LeBron-Morey and can't believe someone would step in it worse than LeBron.
Amazing how ignorant some of these guys are.

Not a good take from Lebron here as everyone knows he makes a ton of money in China. The bias is baked into it. For similar reasons, Michael Jordan always stayed out of politics.

Now Lebron looks hypocritical because he comments on many other social issues. To try and defend him for a moment, the Lakers were in China when it got ugly. If it somehow escalated it could have been scary.

But overall tough to defend him here

I just saw what Kenderick Perkins said about China-LeBron-Morey and can't believe someone would step in it worse than LeBron.
Amazing how ignorant some of these guys are.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course, but I thought Terry Stotts nailed it. I thought Doc's answer was ok as well.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course, but I thought Terry Stotts nailed it. I thought Doc's answer was ok as well.
Perkins asked why Morey spoke out about Hong Kong but refused to comment on the cop killer in Dallas.
That crap is such bullchit and he defended LeBron. Saying players couldn't do what Morey did.

That is insane. That is what I was talking about. LeBron was called Muhammed Ali on his HBO show.

Perkins asked why Morey spoke out about Hong Kong but refused to comment on the cop killer in Dallas.
That crap is such bullchit and he defended LeBron. Saying players couldn't do what Morey did.

That is insane. That is what I was talking about. LeBron was called Muhammed Ali on his HBO show.

Oh for sure. Just saying who I thought handled themselves well.

“I’m not saying this is a state-affiliated operation,” Linvill said. “But I’ve only seen so many brand-new accounts used at one time when it was a state-affiliated operation.”

Could be a state-sanctioned troll mob for the reaction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom