NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Celtics media are saying this Brown extension gives them framework with the salary to discuss trades for Sabonis, Myles Turner or Brad Beal if they want to now.

With Sabonis signing I wonder how long Indy is going to give it to work. I feel like Brown for Sabonis works for both teams. Fills positions of need.

It’s 26.75 million AAV.
Somebody would pay the guy and he isn’t a 4th option on a good team.
He is a great 3rd scorer and defender.

He was ruined last year because of chemistry issues with Kyrie Irving.

Plus with Kemba, Tatum, and Heyward he can be the 4th option when the team needs him to defend.

Gordon Heyward is going to be a good fantasy basketball option this year because of Kyrie being gone.

Celtics are a good not great team and he's going to be the 4th option on offense. You made the point for me. Very valuable skill set but still probably a 14 & 5 guy at the end of the year.

Zion’s injury takes so much of the excitement out of the Raptors/Pelicans NBA season opener tomorrow. Bummer.

Really does. I was gonna drive out to Houston this weekend to see him but forget that.

I hope Jordan's saying Curry isn't a Hall of Famer because he actually isn't yet, Curry has to retire first.

But I think that's giving Jordan too much benefit of the doubt.

Pretty clear example of why he sucks as a team owner and executive.

Klay is expected to be out for the year. That's big.

Klay is expected to be out for the year. That's big.

That's huge news if it winds up being true. They're going to take a big step back if he doesn't return.

The GSW to miss the playoffs at +270 might be good value right now. Say it's March and GSW is potentially looking at a 6-8 seed, with all the miles put on Curry and Green the last 5 years (and Steph's potentially crazy workload this year) why not just shut them down to a degree and let them get some extended offseason rest? Then come back in 20-21 with Klay, a refreshed Steph and a summer of their front office trying to reload.

Although I could see GSW wanting to push for the playoffs with a new arena and Brooklyn having their draft pick this year.

He was already being scheduled to only play like the last 15ish games anyways. I don't think this changes things very much for the Warriors. Golden State, Dallas, and New Orleans are among my stay-away teams betting wise this year. The range of outcomes for those teams is too large for me to feel comfortable betting on either side of their over unders.

He was already being scheduled to only play like the last 15ish games anyways. I don't think this changes things very much for the Warriors. Golden State, Dallas, and New Orleans are among my stay-away teams betting wise this year. The range of outcomes for those teams is too large for me to feel comfortable betting on either side of their over unders.
I've got both Luka and Porzingis on my fantasy team and I feel really good about it.

I've got both Luka and Porzingis on my fantasy team and I feel really good about it.

Luka will be a beast I'm sure. Porzingis probably as long as he stays healthy but he worries me a lot.

If load management is a real thing then freaking lower the salary cap and have less games in the season.

The stars from previous eras didn’t pull this crap. They got a lot of money as well.

If a player is hurt don’t play but my god these healthy scratches are a joke.

If load management is a real thing then freaking lower the salary cap and have less games in the season.

The stars from previous eras didn’t pull this crap. They got a lot of money as well.

If a player is hurt don’t play but my god these healthy scratches are a joke.
fewer

Think they are in everyones top 5 league pass teams for this year.

Yeah they'll be watchable for sure. Very likely a watchable mess, but a fun watchable mess.

Yeah they'll be watchable for sure. Very likely a watchable mess, but a fun watchable mess.

Whole damn league is somewhat exciting besides the Knicks. The rest of the crap teams still have a bunch of interesting young guys.

Whole damn league is somewhat exciting besides the Knicks. The rest of the crap teams still have a bunch of interesting young guys.
Most excited I've been about an NBA season in a very long time, and that's not just because my team has high expectations for once lol

I’m intrigued by RJ Barrett at least, and I’ve long been a fan of Julius Randle.

As usual with the Knicks - LOTS of guys on the roster that I wouldn’t want on my team, but I can at least find a little intrigue.

Made my first trip to the sports book. Jazz or Bucks. Stone Cold lock.

Attachments

• 20191022_165246.jpg
    20191022_165246.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online