NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Really sucks for the league and the fans Zion is hurt. I obviously hated him at duke but really want to watch him in the nba. Dude draws.

Yeah this game really doesn’t excite me much at all now.

He was already being scheduled to only play like the last 15ish games anyways. I don't think this changes things very much for the Warriors. Golden State, Dallas, and New Orleans are among my stay-away teams betting wise this year. The range of outcomes for those teams is too large for me to feel comfortable betting on either side of their over unders.
I think this unleashes Steph. Downside is more attention can be paid to him.

I think this unleashes Steph. Downside is more attention can be paid to him.

Crazy stat here

Curry averaged 41 points per 36 minutes last season with Draymond Green on the floor, and both Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson on the bench. The two prior seasons: 45.2 and 37.5 points per 36 minutes, respectively. Those are not typos.

For comparison, Harden averaged 38.6 points per 36 minutes with Chris Paul on the bench last season.

Crazy stat here

I was running late and missed my first round pick in my fantasy draft where I had the 2nd overall pick. It’s a keeper league too, where every 5 years we start from scratch. I would’ve picked Giannis, but the computer took Curry for me.

I hope he goes buckwild this year.

I was running late and missed my first round pick in my fantasy draft where I had the 2nd overall pick. It’s a keeper league too, where every 5 years we start from scratch. I would’ve picked Giannis, but the computer took Curry for me.

I hope he goes buckwild this year.

basketball is the one fantasy sport I don't really do, Harden would be the first pick?

I really do think Steph has a chance to lead the league in scoring.

basketball is the one fantasy sport I don't really do, Harden would be the first pick?

I really do think Steph has a chance to lead the league in scoring.

Davis went first.

He puts up numbers across the board. He can give you 25-12-4 with lots of blocks and a ton of steals for a center, chips in with some 3’s, with good FG and FT’s percentages and few turnovers. He helps you in every category. Basically the perfect fantasy basketball player - except for the penchant for missing games.

Harden and Russ both went a little later this year than normal because people think they’ll eat into each other’s points and assists a little.

First game hot take: Siakam and Ingram are both making “the leap” this year.

Patrick Beverly = Flip, from the movie “Above The Rim”.

Clips too small for us so far!

It was all good until we got to our second unit, lol. That group looks BAD tonight. Kuzma and Rondo will make a huge difference though.

I’ll tell you this...I’m 37 and my SI joint is acting up, and I think I might be able to go by Jared Dudley.

Even with Kuzma out, there’s gotta be somebody we can pick up that’s better than him. I’m sure he’s a good locker room guy and all, but cmon.

I’ll tell you this...I’m 37 and my SI joint is acting up, and I think I might be able to go by Jared Dudley.

Even with Kuzma out, there’s gotta be somebody we can pick up that’s better than him. I’m sure he’s a good locker room guy and all, but cmon.

Lebron’s Guy lol.

It was all good until we got to our second unit, lol. That group looks BAD tonight. Kuzma and Rondo will make a huge difference though.

Once Kuzma comes back and gives them another guy that can score that will help quite a bit.

Looked like Bron was uncomfortable and still adjusting to being the full time point guard and thinking pass first. He didn’t play all that well offensively. He’ll get better at picking his spots but I think the Lakers need to find another ball handler or shot creator.

Clippers looked good. If their bench and role players shoot like that more than they don’t they’re going to be pretty tough to beat.

Once Kuzma comes back and gives them another guy that can score that will help quite a bit.

Looked like Bron was uncomfortable and still adjusting to being the full time point guard and thinking pass first. He didn’t play all that well offensively. He’ll get better at picking his spots but I think the Lakers need to find another ball handler or shot creator.

Clippers looked good. If their bench and role players shoot like that more than they don’t they’re going to be pretty tough to beat.

Yup. I’ve always liked Williams going back to when he was a Sixer, but to see him start playing the best ball of his career 10+ years in to his career is pretty amazing.

Clippers have real depth where they can win games without either Leonard or George.
When they are full they are the best team.
Lakers are good but they aren’t as good as the Clippers and in the regular season Denver will have more wins than the Lakers.
At best the Lakers will be the 3 seed. If LeBron or Anthony Davis miss games they could fall even more.

I like Nate Silver but to make the rockets the favorite doesn’t make any sense.
Westbrook and Harden aren’t defensive players and that would kill them in the playoffs.
I could see Denver being the 1 seed.
Houston and clippers battling for 2-3.

Also he has OKC way to high. They are a bottom 5 team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom