NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder
I think the doctor started with the Sixers in 77 cuz that is when his team lost to Portland in the Finals.
im sure he did, i think he played longer than '84 too...im just saying for those 5 years i was a huge 76er fan.

it sorta ruined me for those great celtic-laker battles because i was so in on the Sixers.

i watched them all, some years id kind of root for Bird, others for Magic.

but the playoffs were always great.

then when the big fella came to the Knicks, i swallowed my hate and went all in on the Knicks.

been there ever since.

OttoinGrotto

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
So is there any chance that if/when the NBA comes back to finish this season that we can have a "That's... that's Boogie Cousins' music!" moment?

Alsacs

I know that I know nothing. Too bad though
2 Phoenix Suns have tested positive for Covid-19. Names haven’t leaked officially but rumor is it’s Aryon Baynes and Devin Booker.

Alsacs

I know that I know nothing. Too bad though
Avery Bradley is opting out of returning for the NBA restart. Dwight Howard is 90% likely opting out as well.

Lakers losing potentially 2 role pieces they would need.

Fireball Jr.

All Conference
Avery Bradley is opting out of returning for the NBA restart. Dwight Howard is 90% likely opting out as well.

Lakers losing potentially 2 role pieces they would need.
Dion and JR reunited with LeBron...this is gonna be epic!

Last edited:

Newhouser

All Conference
Does anyone think a front line big time impact player will opt out? If so who are the guesses?

Melancer46

All American
Does anyone think a front line big time impact player will opt out? If so who are the guesses?
I doubt it, at least not on any of the teams that are actual contenders. Maybe you see an all-star caliber guy on a team like the Wizards or Magic or something opt out but I doubt even that will occur.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Dion and JR reunited with LeBron...this is gonna be epic!

Hopefully Dion stayed in shape the last 3 months. If so, he’s got a golden opportunity and the Lakers will need him. Bradley is a loss, but Dion played a similar nice role as a solid defender and 10 ppg guy who could handle the ball in OKC. If he can play like that here, we’ll be ok.

Knicks411

Living Legend
I doubt it, at least not on any of the teams that are actual contenders. Maybe you see an all-star caliber guy on a team like the Wizards or Magic or something opt out but I doubt even that will occur.
Bertans isn't playing. Not like he's an all star or anything, but he's at least ok

Hopefully Dion stayed in shape the last 3 months. If so, he’s got a golden opportunity and the Lakers will need him. Bradley is a loss, but Dion played a similar nice role as a solid defender and 10 ppg guy who could handle the ball in OKC. If he can play like that here, we’ll be ok.
I think I hear JR Smith's music!

Melancer46

All American
Bertans isn't playing. Not like he's an all star or anything, but he's at least ok

I think I hear JR Smith's music!
I think Bertans was already known before I made my post so I assumed he wasn’t significant enough to count. Might be mistaken though.

Knicks411

Living Legend
I think Bertans was already known before I made my post so I assumed he wasn’t significant enough to count. Might be mistaken though.
Yeah I'll give you that. I think it underscores how dumb it was to bring Washington and Phoenix back

Knicks411

Living Legend
There's now only one active player who played against Michael Jordan. (According to my friend, who is never wrong)

jordville

All American
There's now only one active player who played against Michael Jordan. (According to my friend, who is never wrong)
Pau Gasol (rehabbing foot injury, but wants to play another year to give himself a chance at one last Olympics), Nene (Rockets traded him to Hawks who then waived him-- not retired that I am aware of), Tyson Chandler (Rockets-- hope this is the answer you are going for)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom