NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

2 Phoenix Suns have tested positive for Covid-19. Names haven’t leaked officially but rumor is it’s Aryon Baynes and Devin Booker.

Avery Bradley is opting out of returning for the NBA restart. Dwight Howard is 90% likely opting out as well.

Lakers losing potentially 2 role pieces they would need.

Avery Bradley is opting out of returning for the NBA restart. Dwight Howard is 90% likely opting out as well.

Lakers losing potentially 2 role pieces they would need.

Dion and JR reunited with LeBron...this is gonna be epic!

Last edited:
Does anyone think a front line big time impact player will opt out? If so who are the guesses?

Does anyone think a front line big time impact player will opt out? If so who are the guesses?
I doubt it, at least not on any of the teams that are actual contenders. Maybe you see an all-star caliber guy on a team like the Wizards or Magic or something opt out but I doubt even that will occur.

Dion and JR reunited with LeBron...this is gonna be epic!

Hopefully Dion stayed in shape the last 3 months. If so, he’s got a golden opportunity and the Lakers will need him. Bradley is a loss, but Dion played a similar nice role as a solid defender and 10 ppg guy who could handle the ball in OKC. If he can play like that here, we’ll be ok.

I doubt it, at least not on any of the teams that are actual contenders. Maybe you see an all-star caliber guy on a team like the Wizards or Magic or something opt out but I doubt even that will occur.

Bertans isn't playing. Not like he's an all star or anything, but he's at least ok

Hopefully Dion stayed in shape the last 3 months. If so, he’s got a golden opportunity and the Lakers will need him. Bradley is a loss, but Dion played a similar nice role as a solid defender and 10 ppg guy who could handle the ball in OKC. If he can play like that here, we’ll be ok.

I think I hear JR Smith's music!

Bertans isn't playing. Not like he's an all star or anything, but he's at least ok

I think I hear JR Smith's music!
I think Bertans was already known before I made my post so I assumed he wasn’t significant enough to count. Might be mistaken though.

I think Bertans was already known before I made my post so I assumed he wasn’t significant enough to count. Might be mistaken though.

Yeah I'll give you that. I think it underscores how dumb it was to bring Washington and Phoenix back

20200625_203034.jpg

There's now only one active player who played against Michael Jordan. (According to my friend, who is never wrong)

There's now only one active player who played against Michael Jordan. (According to my friend, who is never wrong)
Pau Gasol (rehabbing foot injury, but wants to play another year to give himself a chance at one last Olympics), Nene (Rockets traded him to Hawks who then waived him-- not retired that I am aware of), Tyson Chandler (Rockets-- hope this is the answer you are going for)

Last edited:
Pau Gasol (rehabbing foot injury, but wants to play another year to give himself a chance at one last Olympics), Nene (Rockets traded him to Hawks who then waived him-- not retired that I am aware of), Tyson Chandler (Rockets-- hope this is the answer you are going for)

Chandler was the guy. I thought Gasol was retired, isn't he a coach now or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom