NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

So I just found out that only the first episode of the latest season of The Challenge was available on YouTubeTV right now and I'm pretty crestfallen and pissed off over it.

I’m not ... he should rep his own name on his jersey .. save the social justice for all other times when not in a game
Ya there is plenty of time to dedicate to social injustice off the court on the court should be about bball. This was a bad idea by the nba I'm glad Lebron is putting his name on his jersey.

pretty sure this is a shot at the lakers and their supposed full on games / practices at some rich dudes house with a full size court

pretty sure this is a shot at the lakers and their supposed full on games / practices at some rich dudes house with a full size court

Thats what I was thinking too.

I love it. Hope the Lakers play Denver, and bad blood comes out, lol.

Murray has already had several run ins with the Lakers in his career, though LA’s roster has changed so much that I think they were before this season (its been such a weird and long one that I can’t remember for sure) so most of these guys weren’t on the team?

Rajon Rondo out 6 to 8 weeks with a broken thumb.
No Bradley and No Rondo is tough for the Lakers.

So the Lakers are going to rely on LeBron James and Alex Caruso as their PGs.

Rajon Rondo out 6 to 8 weeks with a broken thumb.
No Bradley and No Rondo is tough for the Lakers.

So the Lakers are going to rely on LeBron James and Alex Caruso as their PGs.

Do you think there is any chance Dion could get some meaningful minutes now as well?

Do you think there is any chance Dion could get some meaningful minutes now as well?
Lakers could be in trouble if the Blazers snuck into the 8 seed.
Dion/JR Smith will get minutes and Caruso guarding Lillard and McCollum would be a bad matchup.

That is the type of team that could give the Lakers trouble.
They probably want to avoid the Thunder and Rockets now.
Perimeter defense for the Lakers will be a big issue.

Disappointed is a better word.
I’m not - With Woj’s temper tantrum at the invocation of NBA China, I’m glad Lebron is sitting this one out when he had nothing to say about Hong Kong.

On the flip side, I’m also supportive of Kyle Korver, as a white player, wearing a BLM jersey.

I’m not - With Woj’s temper tantrum at the invocation of NBA China, I’m glad Lebron is sitting this one out when he had nothing to say about Hong Kong.

On the flip side, I’m also supportive of Kyle Korver, as a white player, wearing a BLM jersey.
Since I made that statement, I heard that LeBron may not be doing it because he was restricted to pre-approved messages. If that's the case, I'm all for him doing his thing. I'd like to hear more from him on it though. He's got the platform, he should use it.

Since I made that statement, I heard that LeBron may not be doing it because he was restricted to pre-approved messages. If that's the case, I'm all for him doing his thing. I'd like to hear more from him on it though. He's got the platform, he should use it.
Unfortunately his messaging rings hollow to me, as does much of the NBA given their involvement in China. Certain players I definitely respect, and listen to, but I put way more stock in an Enes Kanter than I do Lebron James.

Not to say he’s a bad person, or shouldn’t use his platform... he just doesn’t resonate with me and I suspect many others, of course not all, feel the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom