NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

have their been any Charles Barkley updates? He said he was getting tested, and then we haven’t heard anything. I find the silence kind of worrying to be honest. Hope he’s ok.

Two Lakers have it.

A Celtic has it.

No names yet. Things are starting to really hit the fan.

Edit: Marcus Smart is the Celtic who has it.

Last edited:
My goodness was the NBA bad in the 2002 season.

I was watching Michael Jordan’s return to Chicago game.

A lot of talent on both teams and that final score was just atrocious. If the Bulls don’t shoot crazy the last 2 Minutes it’s the worst shooting game in NBA history.

From the list I posted, would highly recommend the Cs v Bulls where Jordan scores 63.

Fun game to watch.

From the list I posted, would highly recommend the Cs v Bulls where Jordan scores 63.

Fun game to watch.

That Boston team went 50-1 at home that season.

Jordan was insane in that game. Boston had 6 of the 7 best players in that game and Jordan almost won it.

1584926167430.png

That Boston team went 50-1 at home that season.

Jordan was insane in that game. Boston had 6 of the 7 best players in that game and Jordan almost won it.

Bird with one of the greatest quotes after that game (I know you know this, but Bird just won MVP 3x in a row):

"I think he's God disguised as Michael Jordan," Larry Bird said. "He is the most awesome player in the NBA. Today in Boston Garden, on national TV, in the playoffs, he put on one of the greatest shows of all time."

Bird with one of the greatest quotes after that game (I know you know this, but Bird just won MVP 3x in a row):

"I think he's God disguised as Michael Jordan," Larry Bird said. "He is the most awesome player in the NBA. Today in Boston Garden, on national TV, in the playoffs, he put on one of the greatest shows of all time."
Good quote.
Also another weird thing was the Celtics actually played a lineup with 5 white players on the floor together.

It's not a big deal but not something you see that often. Jerry Sichting, Rick Carlisle, Larry Bird, Scott Wedman, Bill Walton. Can't remember that in the NBA. Also George Gervin on Chicago is just weird. Always picture him as a Spur.

Even if PC perfectly executed this the guards still wouldn't pass it to him. They'd rather throw low % lob passes and 5 foot bullet passes.
That is bad coaching then.

The 30:30 about the C’s vs LA rivalry is just fantastic. The balloons in the rafters lmao

Jeff Van Gundy doesn’t think the NBA, NHL will resume the season.
Doesn’t think MLB will play this year and the NFL will start late. Doesn’t know what colleges will do.

Jeff Van Gundy doesn’t think the NBA, NHL will resume the season.
Doesn’t think MLB will play this year and the NFL will start late. Doesn’t know what colleges will do.
If that's how it shakes out...

I'd be kind of pissed that the NFL would come off like heroes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom