NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

KP has been a mess all year and he threw shade at Luka earlier in the year. They quietly (or not so quietly) were looking to ship him before the deadline this year.

He doesn't rebound, he can't protect the rim, he can't take anyone in the post and if he isn't hitting his jumper, he's just a malcontent that is hurting your team.

I think Kawhi is staying in LA and they would be much more likely to trade PG, but if Kawhi wants to be on a team where he doesn't have to bear as much of the load, he should go to Dallas.

Regardless, Dallas desperately needs a better #2 for Luka.
I don’t see them trading PG. As long as Leonard comes back, I think they’ll figure out a way to acquire Dinwiddie or Rozier, with Beverley as part of the package.

Trae Young is incredibly entertaining. Love his game.

That crowd in Atlanta is fantastic.

Just wrote in the Knicks thread, the Knicks desperately need to attack Trae on every possession and stop worrying about getting Randle going.

Every possession has to be focusing on exploiting Trae on defense. He's arguably the worst defender in the NBA.

There's a whole lot of dudes trying to set up to take charges going on in this PHO-LAL game and I'm not into it.

AD is out the rest of game 4.
This is Phoenix only chance.
No AD means Ayton can dominate.

This crowd is definitely affecting Kyrie.
I think it helps Durant though.
He likes to be passive aggressive.
It hurts Kyrie though.

These NBA refs call way too many stupid fouls.
I hate how Brooklyn initiatives so much contact and get so many calls on it.

This crowd is definitely affecting Kyrie.
I think it helps Durant though.
He likes to be passive aggressive.
It hurts Kyrie though.
I think you spoke too soon. Unfortunately Kyrie adjusted quite nicely to the crowd. What changes will Stevens make at halftime?

I think you spoke too soon. Unfortunately Kyrie adjusted quite nicely to the crowd. What changes will Stevens make at halftime?
Kyrie isn’t playing well he is getting free throws.

The Celtics can’t defend Harden and Durant.

They are done but atleast they showed some heart.

Yup. He's playing terrible. Only 31 points in 27 minutes.

Look at the shooting stats.
Yup total points really tells the story.
The Celtics can’t stop Durant and Harden.
Durant and Harden are 19 for 26.
Kyrie is 8 for 18.
Kyrie isn’t killing them.

But your right.

Look at the shooting stats.
Yup total points really tells the story.
The Celtics can’t stop Durant and Harden.
Durant and Harden are 19 for 26.
Kyrie is 8 for 18.
Kyrie isn’t killing them.

But your right.
6 for 10 from three. That fricken blows.

Last edited:
Just wrote in the Knicks thread, the Knicks desperately need to attack Trae on every possession and stop worrying about getting Randle going.

Every possession has to be focusing on exploiting Trae on defense. He's arguably the worst defender in the NBA.

I really cant get over how they haven't made Trae work AT ALL on defense. Try and have Bullock screen for Rose when Trae is guarding Bullock, swap Burks in for Bullock and have Trae try and guard him. Something!

The first 2 games were really close, I'm really surprised (and disappointed) about how poorly the last 2 games have gone. The Hawks don't have a great defense by any means, and they have the Knicks completely flummoxed on offense. Some of it is probably just regression, Randle spent the entire season making a ton of tough jump shots, and now he's basically missing all of them. I'll be there Wednesday, I just hope they don't get closed out at home.

I would like to see them push to try and sign Lowry in the summer

Sigh...

Yeah was talking to my buddy about that; I forget all the timing, but they would've been able to have Jrue and Bogey, right? The depth would've been awful, but those 2 plus Middleton and Giannis; wow.

I still can't get over that 3 he made late in Game 1 on Sunday. Big time shot

The Celtics finished the game with only one player between 6 and 7 feet tall on the floor.

He’s not a shooter. ;)
Nah unlike our starting PG I got no problem saying Kyrie has a record to show he is a good shooter.
He played solidly tonight it’s just if people actually watched the game and not looked at the box score they realize Durant was unstoppable and was the guy that was most dominant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom