NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 161 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Sure hope the logo is ok, it could've been really hurt if Kyrie stomped on it too much.

I think I mentioned this before, I could've sworn I saw someone throw a water bottle or a drink or something at the Knicks bench on Wednesday, but I didnt really see anyone reporting on it, so I almost feel like I made it up.

Sure hope the logo is ok, it could've been really hurt if Kyrie stomped on it too much.

I think I mentioned this before, I could've sworn I saw someone throw a water bottle or a drink or something at the Knicks bench on Wednesday, but I didnt really see anyone reporting on it, so I almost feel like I made it up.
This past NFL season, the Steelers literally had to have a come to Jesus meeting with Juju over him doing TikTok dances on logos before games.

Stomping on the logo brings out the crazy in some people. Fans and players alike.

This clearly doesn’t absolve the fan.

This past NFL season, the Steelers literally had to have a come to Jesus meeting with Juju over him doing TikTok dances on logos before games.

Stomping on the logo brings out the crazy in some people. Fans and players alike.

I remember that. Totally ridiculous.

TO 20 years ago in Dallas too. It's all so stupid

Brooklyn put together the most unlikeable group of stars ever assembled.

What happened to KD? He was so humble and likeable when he came into the league, and now he’s just sensitive and angry all the time. It would be like if Kawhi just randomly started talking ish nonstop.

Not gonna lie, I kind of like being the “villains”. In sports, teams and players are usually labeled villains because they’re really good. In the NBA Detroit’s Bad Boys and Miami’s Big 3 immediately come to mind.

Vonn Bell and the Bengals took care of Juju for doing his stupid pregame dance.

If the players have a problem with it, then they can do something about it.

The problem is these idiot fans who think they’re part of the action.

E2tx3RKX0AAJiA_
ESPN has become such a joke.

They chopped Durant’s quote in half to make it seem like he was dissing Boston when what he said was fair.

ESPN wants narratives that’s all.

Yeah was talking to my buddy about that; I forget all the timing, but they would've been able to have Jrue and Bogey, right? The depth would've been awful, but those 2 plus Middleton and Giannis; wow.

I still can't get over that 3 he made late in Game 1 on Sunday. Big time shot
Yeah. Would have cost us Donte and maybe Forbes and one other bench piece I think. I’m honestly not sure about the financials anymore. But I think it almost certainly would have made us a better team. Having said that, Donte is still pretty good and important and his injury is a big loss for the Bucks.

What is up wit these dbag fans. Next guy who throws something should be forced to fight that player. I bet it will be much harder to throw with a broken arm.

E2tx3RKX0AAJiA_
ESPN has become such a joke.

They chopped Durant’s quote in half to make it seem like he was dissing Boston when what he said was fair.

ESPN wants narratives that’s all.

This coming from the childish clown who threw a social media temper tantrum about two months ago, ranting a bunch of homophobic, misogynistic idiocy before threatening to show up at someone's house to kick their ass. And he's telling people to grow the up?

Honestly, these morons are detached from reality.

Barkley said he thinks Harden is the best one-on-one offensive player of all-time, which I don't think is necessarily an unreasonable thought. Shaq was offended (that somehow MJ or Kobe were being dissed even though Barkley specifically said Harden wasn't an overall better player than those guys) and almost walked off the set. He is pound for pound the most sensitive human being on Earth.

Just curious: who are the favorite teams of posters in this thread? Figure since it’s an NBA thread might as well share who our NBA teams are.

Exactly what I would have charged with him.

Kid is looking at real jail time, significant probation and probably a high 4 figure to low 5 figure fine.

Unless the prosecutor is told to just settle it down to simple assault and take the win.

Exactly what I would have charged with him.

Kid is looking at real jail time, significant probation and probably a high 4 figure to low 5 figure fine.

Unless the prosecutor is told to just settle it down to simple assault and take the win.
What should happen vs what will happen is night and day. Blame that on the judicial system. Probably end up being disorderly conduct that gets dismissed in the future. But someone needs to be made example of. Might as start now.

What should happen vs what will happen is night and day. Blame that on the judicial system. Probably end up being disorderly conduct that gets dismissed in the future. But someone needs to be made example of. Might as start now.
ADW’s don’t get kicked down to disorderly.
They overcharged him so he gets atleast a simple assault on his record.

If they didn’t overcharge him it could have been pushed down to disorderly.
He is going to get some real jail time even if it’s home confinement. In the 30 to 90 day range if it’s negotiated down to simple assault..

This kid deserves it and since the courts are closed today will likely sit an extra day in jail before being arraigned.

Just curious: who are the favorite teams of posters in this thread? Figure since it’s an NBA thread might as well share who our NBA teams are.
Bucks (and occasionally Washington just because I live here)

Jazz, they're local to me, it's more fun when they do well, and they do some things as an organization that I really admire, but for the most part I just like following the NBA as a whole. It's the most interesting of the sports leagues to me, by a mile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom