NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 184 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

KD’s personal body guard coming onto the court to shove a guy who got in KD’s face is so on brand for KD.
Hes such a weirdo. Heard a story he went on a date with a girl and brought another girl with him.in case she wasn't good enough.

if it was Stockton & Malone v Barkley & Thunder Dan and Moncrief & Marques Johnson v Dominique & Doc Rivers...sign me up.

these versions...hard pass

I think Utah and Phoenix are both pretty fun to watch.

I’d rather watch Chris Paul play over anybody on that list(though Sixers Barkley would get the edge for me - when he was kinda fat but still used to go coast to coast and dunk on everybody).

I think Utah and Phoenix are both pretty fun to watch.

I’d rather watch Chris Paul play over anybody on that list(though Sixers Barkley would get the edge for me - when he was kinda fat but still used to go coast to coast and dunk on everybody).
Utah/Phoenix is going to.be great for us die hard bball guys. The casual fan won't get into it.

Imagine paying hundreds to watch your team get blown out...throwing a sucker punch, getting yoked up and eating a bunch of punches, cower and cover yourself while continuing to be yoked up as the guy pauses and talks crap to your friend, eat some more punches while your friend watches, have the guy yell out “Suns in 4!”, and then run away with your pants falling down. And then have it all recorded and spread over the Internet.

Holy embarrassing.

Imagine paying hundreds to watch your team get blown out...throwing a sucker punch, getting yoked up and eating a bunch of punches, cower and cover yourself while continuing to be yoked up as the guy pauses and talks crap to your friend, eat some more punches while your friend watches, have the guy yell out “Suns in 4!”, and then run away with your pants falling down. And then have it all recorded and spread over the Internet.

Holy embarrassing.

I think all three of them are asshats. All losers here.

Is it weird the picture used is of a guy with like no playoff success?

(I love Chris Paul, I think he's amazing. Just saying)
Yeah it's weird.

Although I do vaguely remember a Jeff Lowe article years back about how Marcin Gortat was more valuable in the playoffs when defense is tighter and easy shots are harder to come by than the regular season because of his ability to score in the mid-range. So, it's not like Chris Paul is a bad example or anything really.

Yeah it's weird.

Although I do vaguely remember a Jeff Lowe article years back about how Marcin Gortat was more valuable in the playoffs when defense is tighter and easy shots are harder to come by than the regular season because of his ability to score in the mid-range. So, it's not like Chris Paul is a bad example or anything really.

His elbow jumper is money. I do agree with the general point, just, like, pick a picture of Kawhi or KD or something and not a guy with one trip to the conference finals if you want to go for the angle of "mid range becomes more valuable in the playoffs"

Of those options.. Sonics for me.

But I'm pretty sure the original NBA Jam had Kemp and... Benoit Benjamin.

I used Scottie and Horace a lot.

Benjamin? Yikes. Must be Tournament Edition that came a year or two later for Super Nintendo that had Payton. Though I think they had 4-5 players to pick from for most teams in that one.

Benjamin? Yikes. Must be Tournament Edition that came a year or two later for Super Nintendo that had Payton. Though I think they had 4-5 players to pick from for most teams in that one.
Maybe I'm thinking of the original arcade game with just those two... and the home version had 3 players to choose from.

I liked using the Hornets too with LJ, Zo, and Muggsy.

Was it DC and Drazen for the Nets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom