NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 197 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

My emotions are being toyed with. Let's hope our starting backcourt is suiting up.
I’ll be surprised if they don’t. This seems like pure gamesmanship to me, trying to get the Clippers overconfident. And it just might work.

I’ll be surprised if they don’t. This seems like pure gamesmanship to me, trying to get the Clippers overconfident. And it just might work.
Ah but you see, the Jazz front office and training staff tend to shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to this stuff.

Mike Conley warming up. So we shall see.

75-50 was the score lmao. How does Utah recover from that quarter?

the turnovers and defense were some of the worse you’ll see for a good portion of that quarter. That was awful. Truly awful.

hold on, Utah!

75-50 was the score lmao. How does Utah recover from that quarter?

the turnovers and defense were some of the worse you’ll see for a good portion of that quarter. That was awful. Truly awful.

hold on, Utah!
Just gotta survive a quarter that they enter with a 3 point lead and head home for a do or die.

Just gotta survive a quarter that they enter with a 3 point lead and head home for a do or die.
I mean... 75-50. That was embarrassing. They better come out with like a 10-0 run.

I mean... 75-50. That was embarrassing. They better come out with like a 10-0 run.
Embarrassing or not they just need to have more points when the clock hits zero than the other team.

If they somehow blow this though I'll be really curious to see what the new owner and D-Wade decide to do.

Truly stunned. Hawks win was stunning but that lead wasn’t cut in one quarter!

can’t stop them right now. Absurd.

Some dude named Terrence Mann is going to score 40 points!
Liked him a lot at FSU.

This would be terrible for Utah. Up 2-0. Then lose 4 straight including 2 without an all nba player and one you were up 25 in the third?

My head is exploding!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom