NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 199 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

I don't see how the Bucks can win this. Their offense is putrid right now with way too much Iso and your "others" like Holiday are god awful tonight. It's felt like it's just a matter of time until the Nets put them away. I hope I'm wrong and this game goes to the wire but it feels a quick run away from being over.

I don't see how the Bucks can win this. Their offense is putrid right now with way too much Iso and your "others" like Holiday are god awful tonight. It's felt like it's just a matter of time until the Nets put them away. I hope I'm wrong and this game goes to the wire but it feels a quick run away from being over.
They need Middleton to pick it up.

Good game but some god awful ugly basketball.
Terrible GIF by memecandy

The Bucks would have won this game if Middleton and Jrue had just given us their C game, but I have a feeling this will join 2001 in Bucks lore as a “we would have won it all if not for the refs”

The Bucks would have won this game if Middleton and Jrue had just given us their C game, but I have a feeling this will join 2001 in Bucks lore as a “we would have won it all if not for the refs”

Jrue has stepped up late and refs cleaning up a little.

Kevin Durant with a Kawhi Leonard esque 3 to end the eastern semi's like 2019?

Kevin Durant with a Kawhi Leonard esque 3 to end the eastern semi's like 2019?

Hopefully not. Be happy to see a super team not get a bid into this year's finals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom