NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

They would suck defensively.
Both Harden and Kyrie hate defending pick and rolls.

That would be an awful fit.
Harden needs the ball in his hand he is an ISO guy.
You can’t play ISO with Harden and Kyrie on the floor together.
That’s why I said if Harden can return to more of his OKC play style when he was incredible off ball and was a pretty good defender.

They would suck defensively.
Both Harden and Kyrie hate defending pick and rolls.

That would be an awful fit.
Harden needs the ball in his hand he is an ISO guy.
You can’t play ISO with Harden and Kyrie on the floor together.

I don’t think there’s ever been a team with 3 better scorers on it than KD, Kyrie, and Harden.

But yeah, hard to see how that would fit together. I think the parts would be greater than the sum.

I don’t think there’s ever been a team with 3 better scorers on it than KD, Kyrie, and Harden.

But yeah, hard to see how that would fit together. I think the parts would be greater than the sum.

Teams have a desire to accrue talent as opposed to parts that fit together. Was like Derozen rumors to Lakers. He’s a 4 time all star! Who cares? He doesn’t fit.

Looking forward to Irving and Harden rolling around on the court fighting over the ball like it’s Stepbrothers.

Would be absolutely fine if we signed Rondo to a 1 year though we have zero need Alsacs

Would be absolutely fine if we signed Rondo to a 1 year though we have zero need Alsacs
Celtics need a PG on the bench as Wanamaker shouldn’t be the first PG off the bench.
Rondo wants to get paid.
He took a discount last year.
Teams with cap space will likely get him on a 1 year deal.

Celtics need 2 legit bench players.

I like the idea of the Hayward for Turner deal as well.
Hayward wouldn’t object it seems and Turner/Rob Williams seem like a solid center bench.

On the one hand, the curious side of me so badly wants to see that happen because it would be fascinating to see if Harden can return to more of his OKC playstyle but with his Houston level of talent.

On the other hand, that would suck sooo much for the Bucks lol
Biggest potential super team train wreck since Kobe, Nash, Howard Lakers

Honestly, those mid aught Knicks teams were a combination of depressing and hilarious.

Jalen Rose was on the 06 Knicks as well. Eddy Curry. Quentin Richardson. Penny Hardaway for 4 games!

Those really were the days

Honestly, those mid aught Knicks teams were a combination of depressing and hilarious.

Jalen Rose was on the 06 Knicks as well. Eddy Curry. Quentin Richardson. Penny Hardaway for 4 games!

Those really were the days

Reminds me of the NBA guys that were in Van Wilder: Q, Olowokandi and Darius Miles.

It’s gotta be Ricky Rubio, Kelly Oubre Jr. and this lottery pick for Paul.

If so Presti is really killing it.
This is all gravy from his Westbrook trade to OKC.

Damn Presti got a rookie first rounder from last year in Jerome as well.

What a killing for he is going to get for Westbrook whose time was up in OKC.

Presti turned Russell Westbrook 2019 into Houston first-round picks in 2024 and 2026 and the right to swap first-rounders in 2021 and 2025. the 10th pick in 2020 draft, a 2019 first round pick in Ty Jerome and Ricky Rubio and Kelly Oubre.

Not quite the Celtics-Nets trade yet but this damn close IMO depending on how bad Houston gets.

Damn Presti got a rookie first rounder from last year in Jerome as well.

What a killing for he is going to get for Westbrook whose time was up in OKC.

Presti turned Russell Westbrook 2019 into Houston first-round picks in 2024 and 2026 and the right to swap first-rounders in 2021 and 2025. the 10th pick in 2020 draft, a 2019 first round pick in Ty Jerome and Ricky Rubio and Kelly Oubre.

Not quite the Celtics-Nets trade yet but this damn close IMO depending on how bad Houston gets.

Basically it feels like between now and like 2026, the NBA Draft will be 50% OKC draft picks.

That's a great deal for Phoenix. Basically didn't get rid of anything they care about besides maybe the 1st round pick for one of the best PGs in the league.

Wish Milwaukee had gotten involved for Rubio.
Maybe he's still on the market.

Solid trade for both teams. Suns clearly think they can make a run in this short term. West is deep though.

That's a great deal for Phoenix. Basically didn't get rid of anything they care about besides maybe the 1st round pick for one of the best PGs in the league.

Wish Milwaukee had gotten involved for Rubio.
If Sarver won’t be the cheapskate owner he is this trade could work.

The Suns would have to pay the luxury tax to resign Baynes and/or Payne.

That is why trading for Paul’s insane contract could backfire. Sarver is among the cheapest owners in the league.
If the Suns have a second round pick this draft I expect they will sell it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom