NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

If Sarver won’t be the cheapskate owner he is this trade could work.

The Suns would have to pay the luxury tax to resign Baynes and/or Payne.

That is why trading for Paul’s insane contract could backfire. Sarver is among the cheapest owners in the league.
If the Suns have a second round pick this draft I expect they will sell it now.

The general expectation is they'll be making a big splash in free agency this offseason as well.

Any comment from Booker? Is he the type who will take to ceding the alpha status to a guy in my opinion who most likely won't stay healthy, and has a history of being tough to play with.

That's a great deal for Phoenix. Basically didn't get rid of anything they care about besides maybe the 1st round pick for one of the best PGs in the league.

Wish Milwaukee had gotten involved for Rubio.
They still might be able to.

I don't know about Rubio and Giannis on the court at the same time though.

Any comment from Booker? Is he the type who will take to ceding the alpha status to a guy in my opinion who most likely won't stay healthy, and has a history of being tough to play with.
He wanted this

They still might be able to.

I don't know about Rubio and Giannis on the court at the same time though.
Would be an upgrade over Bledsoe and Giannis in the very least IMO. Rubio isn't the perfect fit but he's pretty much as close as it gets among the publicly available options.

Woj was 1st and the Suns pick is a 2022 1st, not this years lotto pick.

Rumor the knicks would trade RJ or Robinson for the third pick?

That cannot be serious right?

I think the rumor is more that is what the cost to move up to that spot would be.
Thoughts

1605559795597.png

I think the rumor is more that is what the cost to move up to that spot would be.

I can't even imagine how Knicks fans would react if they traded Mitch + #8 for potentially Mitch (Wiseman). I could at least kinda understand it if they wanted to move up and get LaMelo or something, but would be weird otherwise.

On a CP3/Knicks related note, CP3 to the Suns means one less suitor for Fred Van Vleet. Seems like it's basically Detroit, New York, Toronto, or a massive sign-and-trade.

I can't even imagine how Knicks fans would react if they traded Mitch + #8 for potentially Mitch (Wiseman). I could at least kinda understand it if they wanted to move up and get LaMelo or something, but would be weird otherwise.

On a CP3/Knicks related note, CP3 to the Suns means one less suitor for Fred Van Vleet. Seems like it's basically Detroit, New York, Toronto, or a massive sign-and-trade.

I think the only way they would do that trade is to move up and take Ball. Otherwise, it really makes no sense.

While you can never rule out the Knicks doing really dumb things, this guy does seem like a nobody and I assume it's all BS

Are the Knicks going to give Hayward a 4 year-80 million type deal?

They are going to waste their cap space on Westbrook, Vucevic and Hayward that is awesome.

Guys, the person tweeting that out is nothing but a crazy Knicks fan. There is no actual rumor about any of that.

Edit: Well, besides the Westbrook part, but he's also saying James Harden wants to play for the Knicks but the Knicks are targeting Westbrook instead.

Trueblue25 even I honestly have no clue how good he is Celtics media are saying they are likely going to sign Shaq Harrison now that Chicago nontendered him.
I honestly don’t know if he is any good.

Trueblue25 even I honestly have no clue how good he is Celtics media are saying they are likely going to sign Shaq Harrison now that Chicago nontendered him.
I honestly don’t know if he is any good.
Trade Gordon and in my dream world we get Adams and Jerami

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom