NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 219 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

As of right now the Clippers have shot just about 40 more FTs and the Suns have been called for 20 plus more fouls through the series.

Adding on the clips have also shot 30 plus more 3s than the Suns this series.

I never understood the fascination the general population, not necessarily you, have with famous people, especially Hollywood. In a totally unrelated comment, Allison Mack, from Smallville, will be sentenced this week for her role in the NXIAM cult regarding s e xual abuse and other things. Yes she helped the prosecution but hopefully she has to serve at least five years of real jail time. Then, I wonder, upon her release, if her fans will wait in lines for her autograph at Comic Con.
Watched the showtime doc om them. Whoo boy was she brainwashed and passed it on.

Call him Mr. June. Call him Big Government. Or call him Mr. Jackson if you’re nasty.

As of right now the Clippers have shot just about 40 more FTs and the Suns have been called for 20 plus more fouls through the series.

Adding on the clips have also shot 30 plus more 3s than the Suns this series.
The Suns shot and made more FTs tonight and still lost by 14.

Call him Mr. June. Call him Big Government. Or call him Mr. Jackson if you’re nasty.
Jackson, Cousins, and Morris were all fantastic in supporting roles tonight.

Jackson, Cousins, and Morris were all fantastic in supporting roles tonight.
Wish I could have seen it. I’m on vacation in Mexico with the family. The wife and kids are fast asleep and I’m just sitting by the pool, celebrating with some peanuts and beer from the minibar.

s
The 4Q being an hour long in every playoff game is getting ridiculous.
if you don’t have a dog in the fight and are just a fan of the sport .. it’s an entertainment KILLER .. why isn’t that ball that went out of bounds off of two guys at once with 8:46 left important ?

solution:

get rid of ALL reviews.
give each team 3 challenges .
1 must be used in the first half or lost
Then challenge what you want when you want ..

this will result in no more than 4 stoppages late …

BEN SIMMONS NOT GOING TO REP AUSTRALIA IN THE OLYMPICS ..

going to work on “individual skills “.
Seems to me the Olympics would be a perfect venue to throw up garbage shots for practice

Seems to me the Olympics would be a perfect venue to throw up garbage shots for practice
I’m curious if he’s planning on rebuilding his shooting mechanics/switching hands or if he’s just planning on actually shooting jumpers in games. If it’s just the latter, there’s no real reason not to play in the Olympics. If it’s the former, it’s best not to play in organized games where he’d likely revert back.

Spoiler alert - he's still not taking threes next season.

Those hallmark numbers of 29 /13/5 …talk about arbitrary cutoffs
If it makes you feel any better, a more traditional cutoff of 30/10 games is equally impressive for him. He's a game away from joining Kareem, Shaq, and Olajuwon as the only players to have 10+ 30/10 games in a single postseason.

If he enjoys a normal peak and decline, he's going to end up being regarded as a top 20 player ever with room to go higher than that if he actually wins a title or two.

Suns played better this series without Chris Paul. This is shaping up to be another horrific L on his resume.

Suns played better this series without Chris Paul. This is shaping up to be another horrific L on his resume.
I still think they get it done.

Clips got A+ performances out of George, Cousins, Jackson, and Morris last night. Hard to count on them all playing THAT well every night.

George has a 5-20 game in one of the next two and one of the role players doesn’t do much, and the Suns should have it. IMO.

Rooting for the Suns, but Kawhi’s injury really is a shame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom