NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 235 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Kawhi will probably miss the whole season I would think?
If the 6 month timeline is correct, he’d be returning with about 3 months left in the regular season wouldn’t he? Pretty sure the season usually ends in April

If the 6 month timeline is correct, he’d be returning with about 3 months left in the regular season wouldn’t he? Pretty sure the season usually ends in April

This is Kawhi Leonard we are talking about so I wouldn't be so sure. Are the Clips even a playoff team without Kawhi?

I think they need to work to just get into the play in games. Get Kawhi back and then be the super scary 7 or 8 seed post play-in game.

PG13 is going to have his time in the spotlight.

This is Kawhi Leonard we are talking about so I wouldn't be so sure. Are the Clips even a playoff team without Kawhi?
We'll see how their offseason goes but I think they can probably make it without Kawhi as a low seed.

The West is a grind. My initial thought is that they are, but there could be a lot of shuffling in the conference and time lost to a big injury like this can make the difference.

I know it's all about maximizing TV viewership but I hate how there are two off-days in-between Finals games. Just keep the thing moving and have one off-day.
Is that what it's about? Is Wednesday significantly better for TV ratings than Tuesday? I never knew that if so.

Is that what it's about? Is Wednesday significantly better for TV ratings than Tuesday? I never knew that if so.

I def thinking avoiding the all star game is a factor. But the weird thing is that game 5 is Saturday, which is a terrible TV night, and they havent had a finals game on Saturday in years.

I would say, after the total grind this season has been for the players, getting some extra rest in between the most important games of the season is ok with me.

Why does the offensive player get to drive thru the defense?

I can’t imagine the casual fan is enjoying this game. This is just really bad basketball from both teams. The only saving grace is some fun shot making from Booker

Last edited:
Amazing how much different the game is officiated in the finals compared to the regular season and even rest of the playoffs. They are letting a lot go.

Lol that was weak for Bookers fifth after everything else that’s been allowed.

Holiday has to be better. He’s battling out there especially on defense but efficiency on offense is rough.

That’s one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen by Booker given the situation, but it didn’t get called!
Right? The hell is he thinking? Is the “I’m a star and they won’t foul me out” thing so obvious that he pulled that with no worries? Lol, ridiculous all around.

Right? The hell is he thinking? Is the “I’m a star and they won’t foul me out” thing so obvious that he pulled that with no worries? Lol, ridiculous all around.
It was simply a complete lapse in the moment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom