NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 236 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Lol that was weak for Bookers fifth after everything else that’s been allowed.
There’s been some weirdly weak calls and some hard no calls but he literally loaded up and put all his weight into shouldering Tucker out of the play there. I would have been livid if that hadn’t been called. That was a harder foul than the one that should have been his 6th.

It’s amazing how close the game was considering how many flat out more shot attempts the Bucks had .. 97-78 fg … 29 - 19 ft
Bucks took 19 more FGA to make fewer shots than Phoenix lol. Just a masterclass is dreadful shooting that was saved by a decent 4th quarter.

The Giannis block was a great athletic play, but it was only game 4 and the Bucks were ahead when he made it. Its been 10 hours and it's already overplayed.

The Giannis block was a great athletic play, but it was only game 4 and the Bucks were ahead when he made it. Its been 10 hours and it's already overplayed.
It was a phenomenal play. I've watched it ten times to see what he did to anticipate the position he needed to be in to be able to elevate enough to block it. It was incredible at a very key time down the stretch.

It was a phenomenal play. I've watched it ten times to see what he did to anticipate the position he needed to be in to be able to elevate enough to block it. It was incredible at a very key time down the stretch.

My post was a bit of a hot take, but the Bucks need to win the series before it gets compared to Lebron's block, Magic's hook shot, or Ray Allen's 3 pointer.

I think it was arguably more difficult than LeBron's block, but obviously the significance of LeBron's is pretty much unmatched.

I think one small part being lost in it is that if Booker makes a more accurate pass, it's probably dunked before Giannis has a chance to get up there. Booker got a bit lazy with the pass and it forced Ayton to reach back to grab it instead of having an easy dunk.

But still, that recovery is insanely difficult and pretty much impossible for all but a small handful of NBA players. LeBron's block was obviously monumental but Iguodala pretty much served it up on a platter for him due to trying to avoid getting blocked by JR. I think a lot more players could have made that play but it doesn't change how huge it was in the moment.

I think it was arguably more difficult than LeBron's block, but obviously the significance of LeBron's is pretty much unmatched.

I think one small part being lost in it is that if Booker makes a more accurate pass, it's probably dunked before Giannis has a chance to get up there. Booker got a bit lazy with the pass and it forced Ayton to reach back to grab it instead of having an easy dunk.

But still, that recovery is insanely difficult and pretty much impossible for all but a small handful of NBA players. LeBron's block was obviously monumental but Iguodala pretty much served it up on a platter for him due to trying to avoid getting blocked by JR. I think a lot more players could have made that play but it doesn't change how huge it was in the moment.

Agree with everything you said, but the Bucks need to win the series.

If the Bucks win in 6 does Brandon Jennings get invited to the parade?

The Giannis block was so good. It wasn't that he broke up the pass, the pass got to Ayton and he was able to recover and block him!

If the Bucks win in 6 does Brandon Jennings get invited to the parade?

The Giannis block was so good. It wasn't that he broke up the pass, the pass got to Ayton and he was able to recover and block him!
A lot of Bucks fans have been trying to get Jennings to go to the games already and apparently he and Larry Sanders have been talking about going together

A lot of Bucks fans have been trying to get Jennings to go to the games already and apparently he and Larry Sanders have been talking about going together
I forgot he was traded for Middleton too!

There's maybe five guys ever that could have made the recovery/block that Giannis made last night.

Just an amazing play. Just like Bron's block was. It just showcases how insane the very elite are in the NBA.

There's maybe five guys ever that could have made the recovery/block that Giannis made last night.

Just an amazing play. Just like Bron's block was. It just showcases how insane the very elite are in the NBA.

Also, everyone got swept up in the one block, but Giannis forced like 5 turnovers in the last 4 minutes of the game last night. Just ridiculous stuff down the stretch from him and Middleton.

Also, everyone got swept up in the one block, but Giannis forced like 5 turnovers in the last 4 minutes of the game last night. Just ridiculous stuff down the stretch from him and Middleton.

Didn't Holiday force the one on Paul as well down the stretch? He's been so bad on offense (for the most part) and so good on defense.

I'm sure this isn't an exhaustive list, but I was thinking Lebron could do it. Maybe Bill Russell? Dwight Howard maybe?

Deandre Ayton is a 7 footer, and Giannis was able to get back and block his shot. Just an all time play. And it took ESPN like ten minutes to show a replay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom