NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 242 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

The only road team I can remember winning game 6 down 2-3 was the 2005 Pistons.
They won game 6 after the Robert Horry game 5 win in Detroit but San Antonio won game 7 at home in one of the worst 7 game Finals series ever.

The Lakers were down 2-3 but won games 6 and 7 at home against Boston.
The Clippers did it this year against the Mavs.

I was talking about the NBA Finals when the road team has to win game 6 down 2-3.
Ah, ok. It wasn’t clear if the original stat cited only referred to the Finals.

I agree, but also, this is one of the best NBA tweets ever

That's amazing. I told my buddy the other day that he perpetually looks like he's on Who Wants to be a Millionaire and doesn't know the answer to a question and is pondering using his life line.

Phoenix executing my strategy to perfection so far and the rule about needing 2/3 of the big 3 to play well to win is holding true so far. Embarrassing 2nd quarter.

Edit: Also in addition to Jrue having one of the worst games you’ll ever see, Pat has reverted back to being bad too. Not good at the moment. We don’t have 5 playable players.

Phoenix executing my strategy to perfection so far and the rule about needing 2/3 of the big 3 to play well to win is holding true so far. Embarrassing 2nd quarter.

Edit: Also in addition to Jrue having one of the worst games you’ll ever see, Pat has reverted back to being bad too. Not good at the moment. We don’t have 5 playable players.

Booker has been awful so you have that going for you.

What in the world was booker doing driving that ball into a crowded lane including giannis? Horrible

What in the world was booker doing driving that ball into a crowded lane including giannis? Horrible
I thought for sure he was going to pull up for 3. Think Giannis expected it too because Booker was able to blow by to an extent but he froze up once he got by

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom