NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 244 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Put a hand up, Booker.

HAND DOWN, MAN DOWN. Cmon Mark, you’re slipping.

Nothing wrong with it but the moment was too big for Booker. Hope he gets back at some point in his career because he’s better than he has been tonight.

Okay, so you’re the three guys who are playing tonight and are supposed to be heading to Japan tomorrow for the olympics. You going?

Suns not closing game 4 was huge. Great series. Bucks are a really good team and so is Phoenix. Great young core for the Suns moving forward. All time Giannis performance tonight.

Good luck to that city tonight. Enjoy but hopefully not too many idiots making bad choices.

Bucks battled the adversity no doubt. Obviously the nets Injuries were important but that’s the game!

I’ve been feeling a little under the weather all day but I had to pop the bourbon open after this. I can’t believe this is real man.
Remind me your connect to Milwaukee?

I deep down wanted to see Monty Williams win a title. Genuinely seems to be a good man who’s endured so much: playing in the NBA with a heart condition, his wife dying in a car accident, making him dad & mom. And head coach in the NBA, maybe one of the best.

This is raw, real, this is him. And that’s a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom