NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Really? Think some solid games. Obviously they needed Zion in there too.

Yeah - and N.O. should be pretty solid. I’d rather see Portland, but I’m ok with N.O.

At least they didn’t put the Knicks on.

Really? Think some solid games. Obviously they needed Zion in there too.

I think they got too cute. Much rather see Bucks v. Heat. And 3-4 other teams in the prime slot over Dallas. Warriors/Bucks? Pelicans/Heat? Who the hell cares?

Last edited:
At least they didn’t put the Knicks on.

:mad:
SOMEDAY Knicks will be relevant again!
Hopefully before I die...
No stars want to come play in the Garden!
OUCH!
Rose will have to make great draft picks, and Tom T develop the current young projects Barrett, Knox, Ntilikina, Robinson along with the rookies. Hope for success.
No excuses for Knox this year, and time for Frank to step up also.

The Luka love is real putting them up against the Lakers in the marquee game with the obvious choice of Bron being in the main game.
luka is the closest thing to lebron in the association right now, at least on the offensive side of the ball

The Luka love is real putting them up against the Lakers in the marquee game with the obvious choice of Bron being in the main game.

They're probably thinking:
  1. Last year's matchup between those two was one of the best of the season.
  2. Likely the top 2 MVP candidates next year.

I would drop the Suns and Pelicans out of the playoffs. I would drop the Rockets to bottom four. I would bump the Mavs to top four with Lakers, Clips, Nugs. I think Portland and Memphis slot in the bottom four. Think SA will be feisty but unless they make a move, prob outside looking in.

The 8-0 run by the Suns is fool's gold and I think this is the year CP3 drops another level because of age (and, listen, I wanted him on the Knicks). I think the Suns had a terrible draft.

luka is the closest thing to lebron in the association right now, at least on the offensive side of the ball

Agreed, 100%. I *think* you can argue he is the most entertaining player to watch right now. He is for me, personally.

BTW, on the east side, if KD is back to 90% - 95% of what he was, Nets are going to be much higher than 6th. They will be first or second.

Trying to so hard to make Zion a star. I guess if you can get one of the first 5 games of the season on the big stage there is a better chance he will not be injured.

Honestly, at this point, I think I'd rather watch Ja play than Zion. I'm looking forward to watching Memphis.

I would drop the Suns and Pelicans out of the playoffs. I would drop the Rockets to bottom four. I would bump the Mavs to top four with Lakers, Clips, Nugs. I think Portland and Memphis slot in the bottom four. Think SA will be feisty but unless they make a move, prob outside looking in.

The 8-0 run by the Suns is fool's gold and I think this is the year CP3 drops another level because of age (and, listen, I wanted him on the Knicks). I think the Suns had a terrible draft.

UGH - I missed the Dubs. I think they are in there. I think there is a shot that the Jazz or Rockets actually drop out, including Harden being traded during the season.

Yeah, I mean...there’s going to be at least one team in the West that misses out.

But people seem to be dying to project one of these “new” teams that hasn’t done squat to be ahead of the much more consistent Blazers.

Blazers were in the WCF 2 years ago. They were wrecked by injuries in the frontcourt last year and still made the playoffs. They seem to be a pretty solid bet to make them again, as long as they’re healthy.

People want to elevate Booker, Murray, Mitchell...but Lillard is still better than all of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom