NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

How does he get paid to just take personal time.

If he is hurt then I understand it but the guy doesn’t want to talk and he just does whatever he wants.

Glad the Celts don't have to deal with him anymore. He beats to his own drum a bit too much for my taste.

I wonder if he's gaining weight on purpose and sucking it up just to tank his trade value

Tonight you may have a chance to see Hughes play if the Jazz take care of business. They're playing a Cavs skeleton crew. Seriously, the active roster is hilarious.

Of course, the Jazz seem to struggle when they're playing undermanned squads, so who really knows.
Hughes did get time and hit two threes, scoring 6 points.

James Harden reminds me of Vince Carter's last year in Toronto until he was finally traded I'm guessing around the 20 game mark.

In those final 20 games, Vince announced he would no longer dunk anymore because he did not feel support from people. He also did not like a late game play call, so before the play he just stated the play to the other team before the play started. There were other things as well.

And team management felt the pain as well, and inside the room crap made it's way out, or was overemphasized. Similar things seem to be happening in Houston, where Harden is making people so angry, that management is leaking stuff (or allowing broadcasters) to make snide comments about him.

Vince wanted out and it probably hurt his value as time went on. -- its a gamble when you decide to keep these guys a bit longer after they ask to be traded. Sometimes you will get some leverage back as teams bid against each other -- and at other times you just depress their trade value.

Do you think the Rockets will take Irving back for Harden? Or would they rather build with guys like Allen + Levert.

Do you think the Rockets will take Irving back for Harden? Or would they rather build with guys like Allen + Levert.

I would think they'd rather have Kyrie but I think the LeVert/Allen/Prince or Dinwiddie + 6-7 picks is more likely.

I fear Brooklyn more than Philadelphia so I hope Harden goes to Brooklyn.

Unless Kyrie is sent to Houston.

Sounds like they want more than that. They reportedly are pushing for Philly to add Thybulle to that
If Philly has made an offer already that includes Ben Simmons and Houston has said no now then the Houston GM should be fired.

Ben Simmons straight up for Harden is a win for Houston.
Houston should have to include Tucker if they are getting Simmons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom