NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

I can’t help but think it’s related to the BS going on in the country. He didn’t want the bubble to happen because of it.

Yeah, Marv definitely sounds weaker and slower. Striking from a guy who always had one of the best and most distinctive commentator voices.

Also, I love the Nets throwback inspired Uniforms and court.
They remind me Darzen Petrovic Nets teams.

Webber talking about his convos with Coleman on these Nets unis. Lol. This is the C Webb that I like.

They remind me Darzen Petrovic Nets teams.

That’s what Webber just said. He said DC told him that everybody hated those unis until they got Petrovic and started winning in them, and he’s had people asking him where they can get one of those jerseys ever since. Then CWebb told people that DC is giving them away on his IG page.

I can’t help but think it’s related to the BS going on in the country. He didn’t want the bubble to happen because of it.

Yeah, Marv definitely sounds weaker and slower. Striking from a guy who always had one of the best and most distinctive commentator voices.

Also, I love the Nets throwback inspired Uniforms and court.

The court is cool but the shininess is distracting. I like the uniforms as well. Got a good laugh in the first half when CWebb said Joe Harris looks like Jackie Moon out there.

Levert is the classic looter in a riot scorer and don’t try to make that a racial thing ... cause it’s a known basketball term

So you capology posters .. when you trade someone or someone’s ... does the money only have to match for the current year or all years ?

say the rockets trade harden ... does the money coming back have to equal the entirety of his remaining salary .. or just that from 2020-2021 ?

it it’s the latter .. I’d argue the cap space cleared by dumping harden for expirings might be worth more than the stiffs that seem to be available ..

rockets are delusion if they think they have a shot at Simmons or jaylen brown ..

And the nets guys are literally a bunch of blah ..

So you capology posters .. when you trade someone or someone’s ... does the money only have to match for the current year or all years ?

say the rockets trade harden ... does the money coming back have to equal the entirety of his remaining salary .. or just that from 2020-2021 ?

it it’s the latter .. I’d argue the cap space cleared by dumping harden for expirings might be worth more than the stiffs that seem to be available ..

rockets are delusion if they think they have a shot at Simmons or jaylen brown ..

And the nets guys are literally a bunch of blah ..
Only has to match that year.

Went to bed wit the Clippers up 17 in the third against Steph and a bunch of scrubs and wake up to see they lost lol. Yikes.

they didn’t just barely lose either .. it wasn’t close

Went to bed wit the Clippers up 17 in the third against Steph and a bunch of scrubs and wake up to see they lost lol. Yikes.
I nodded off at the same point. Stirred awake by the announcer screaming that the lead was cut to one.

Up until last night, they were getting away with coughing up leads and still pulling away at the end. This was a much needed wake-up call, much like our game against Pitt.

I nodded off at the same point. Stirred awake by the announcer screaming that the lead was cut to one.

Up until last night, they were getting away with coughing up leads and still pulling away at the end. This was a much needed wake-up call, much like our game against Pitt.

Crazy comeback. Steph is going to be on the shortlist for mvp.

Crazy comeback. Steph is going to be on the shortlist for mvp.

Yeah. I don’t see any sign of him aging like people mentioned earlier in this thread. More likely rust the first few games. His passing last night was more impressive than his shooting and very Lebronesque.

Last edited:
Love the local broadcast guys.

“That’s why C Wood circled this game, similar body type to AD. But ur watching a young C Wood and an old AD.”

“He’s (AD) 27 Matt...”

“Oh Jesus, is he really?!?!”

Wood is 25

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online