NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Gotta say as a fan I miss McGee. He seemed to bring a lot of positive energy to the Lakers. He played well in his role, and he was always the guy going nuts on the bench cheering on his teammates.

Get em both. I want the Nets to just put a TMZ reporter on staff at this point.

I love it - honestly. If you are going to go all in like this, push it to an 11.
How would they even make the money work to get Love?

Send the artist back to Cleveland?

Get em both. I want the Nets to just put a TMZ reporter on staff at this point.

I love it - honestly. If you are going to go all in like this, push it to an 11.

Yes ... more and more headcases will increase the potential value of Houston’s picks

Gotta say as a fan I miss McGee. He seemed to bring a lot of positive energy to the Lakers. He played well in his role, and he was always the guy going nuts on the bench cheering on his teammates.
He was unplayable during the playoffs

I get the feeling Wilt would still be a stud in 2021.

Undoubtedly. Loved Wilt, like LeBron, I became a fan of whatever team Wilt played for. A lot of that was based on the Wilt vs. Bill debate. Wilt, better player, Russ, better teams.

Speaking of LeBron, just watched him against a much-improved, competitive Cavs team. The reviews are in on the old man's performance back home in Ohio, Clay Davis says, "Sheeeeeeeeeit!"

Last edited:
Undoubtedly. Loved Wilt, like LeBron, I became a fan of whatever team Wilt played for. A lot of that was based on the Wilt vs. Bill debate. Wilt, better player, Russ, better teams.

Speaking of LeBron, just watched him against a much-improved, competitive Cavs team. The reviews are in on the old man's performance back home in Ohio, Clay Davis says, "Sheeeeeeeeeit!"

Lebron is shooting a career best 41% from 3 this year. Lighting it up.

Your league leader in 3 pt shooting %? Caruso, of course.

Just read that Caris Levert had surgery on that kidney mass that was found in his physical. Was renal cell carcinoma. The cancer was removed, no more treatment is necessary, but is out indefinitely. Wish him a full recovery. The trade may have saved him.

Having an actual NBA all star game in wide open Atlanta seems like a really bad idea. Just name the All Star team but skip the game. Those guys aren’t going to all stay in their rooms. What if there’s an outbreak and everybody’s star players are out?

Having an actual NBA all star game in wide open Atlanta seems like a really bad idea. Just name the All Star team but skip the game. Those guys aren’t going to all stay in their rooms. What if there’s an outbreak and everybody’s star players are out?
Yeah, I saw the NBA was considering the possibility. Just seems like a terrible idea and completely unnecessary. Sure, let's get the best players in the NBA together and put them all in the same place and risk a spreader event for a game that's one step up in legitimacy from Rock and Jocks.

Hard pass.

Yeah, I saw the NBA was considering the possibility. Just seems like a terrible idea and completely unnecessary. Sure, let's get the best players in the NBA together and put them all in the same place and risk a spreader event for a game that's one step up in legitimacy from Rock and Jocks.

Hard pass.
Exactly. Why risk it. They can still pick teams but why would there be a need to play the game.

Y'all...he finished the game with 25 points. So Knicks.
The JAB law of averages said that no way he was going to shoot 10 for 10 in the 2nd half. Plus the Jazz clamped down a little tighter although he hit a lot of contested shots in the 1st. I think he was trying to show appreciation to Kobe. Rivers was like 0 for 5 in the 2nd half and the Knicks ran out of steam.

Last edited:
The Which strip clubs will James Harden frequent weekend.

Hard pass.
They could have it be a NBA2K simulated game. The NFL is doing that with Madden this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom