NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Yeah, I saw the NBA was considering the possibility. Just seems like a terrible idea and completely unnecessary. Sure, let's get the best players in the NBA together and put them all in the same place and risk a spreader event for a game that's one step up in legitimacy from Rock and Jocks.

Hard pass.

A solution to a problem that doesn’t exist... nobody cares about the all star game anyway..

They could have a 3pt shoot out and dunk competition with the participants performing in a live simulcast from their own local gyms real time .. would be safer and sort of cool

Lakers looking old. Jerami and company hold Lakers to 34 points in the 2nd half as LA loses their 2nd straight on the road.

Lakers looking old.
idi-amin-laughing.gif.cf.gif

They still have two more road games left on the long seven game road trip. Next one up vs Boston on Sunday. See how they do.

I/they aren’t worried about a thing until June or whenever the playoffs are this year.

Back to back road games, just lost by 1 at Philly, no Davis. These games happen in the NBA.

Nice win for the Pelicans.

Also...imagine what Ingram could do with a couple elite shooters around him and space to operate? Teams just crowd that paint against them.

So I bet big on Utah -4 vs Dallas ... seemed too easy ... but then I saw that Mitchell was out ... which actually made me feel even better about the bet ... single game Ewing theory

Utah up big! Hoping to see a few minutes of Hughes.

Typical NBA bs.. Utah goes up 26 points and this will be a nail biter by the end of the 4th..

Edit ... I was wrong .. bet won

Last edited:
Typical NBA bs.. Utah goes up 26 points and this will be a nail biter by the end of the 4th..

Edit ... I was wrong .. bet won
Utah has won 11 straight and beat the spread in every one.

Utah has won 11 straight and beat the spread in every one.
The continuity approach is paying off. Everybody in the rotation has the systems on both sides of the ball down cold. Pretty rare when your big free agency add rotation piece knows exactly how you play, but that's what they got in Favors.

It's a very tall order, but man, if they can hold off the 1 seed and set it up so that the LA teams have to face each other before the conference finals that makes the path to the finals a whole lot easier.

The continuity approach is paying off. Everybody in the rotation has the systems on both sides of the ball down cold. Pretty rare when your big free agency add rotation piece knows exactly how you play, but that's what they got in Favors.

It's a very tall order, but man, if they can hold off the 1 seed and set it up so that the LA teams have to face each other before the conference finals that makes the path to the finals a whole lot easier.
Continuity and everyone knowing their roles is everything. Conley is 1000% times better than this time last year.

Continuity and everyone knowing their roles is everything. Conley is 1000% times better than this time last year.

I always liked Conley a lot with the Grizzlies. I watched some last night and was thinking how he looks like his old self again.

Bucks really need a new coach.
They don’t even try to play defense in these games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom