NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

This revamped Rockets team is actually fun to watch ... they’ve won 5 in a row and are undefeated when WOW (Wood Olidipo Wall) are all in the lineup .. they actually play D ... the ball moves around .. and they play FAST ... I can’t believe we got rid of harden AND got a bunch of first round picks ..

This revamped Rockets team is actually fun to watch ... they’ve won 5 in a row and are undefeated when WOW (Wood Olidipo Wall) are all in the lineup .. they actually play D ... the ball moves around .. and they play FAST ... I can’t believe we got rid of harden AND got a bunch of first round picks ..

Fans liking Silas? Heard good things about him when he got the nod.

You will be happy to know that now that Harden-D'Antoni-Morey are gone, I am neutral to slight positive on the Rockets again.

Fans liking Silas? Heard good things about him when he got the nod.
so far so good. he seems to be competent and knows how to mix and match the players with the proper skill sets..which is all you can ask of an NBA coach...and he'll sit your ass on the bench if you're not playing D...they're THIRD in defensive efficiency since the Harden trade...the previous coach (whose name we will not mention) held NOBODY accountable on D ever.

my only issue is I think Eric Gordon sucks and is terrible, and he gets too much time..but I guess he's their best back up PG..so he has to play alot...just wish he wouldn't turn it over so much and take stupid 30 foot 3's

You will be happy to know that now that Harden-D'Antoni-Morey are gone, I am neutral to slight positive on the Rockets again.
I knew you'd come around. its actually a fun team to watch now...the 5 out offensive system is fun in the half court...and in the full court, they play very fast. wood is a star..

also...so you must really hate the Nets now?

I knew you'd come around. its actually a fun team to watch now...the 5 out offensive system is fun in the half court...and in the full court, they play very fast. wood is a star..

also...so you must really hate the Nets now?
I do, but I'm glad they're there because proper villains make things entertaining. The artist annoys me. Harden, well, no secrets there. I actually still like Durant. He's weird, but at least entertainingly so. Kinds like Bosh was maybe. I have no strong feelings on Nash as a head coach, other than it appears in the past he had fairly questionable judgment when it came to women, which we've seen can be a characteristic in a coach that can cause problems. I don't like the front office, because I'd just like for once to see a solidly constructed, deep team let it ride and win instead of going the super predictable "sell out to add another star gutting your roster and future in the process" route. But, in the NBA, that does work pretty well, I just think it sucks and discourages organizations from building the right way.

So, yeah.

Blackouts are still a thing?

I was going to watch Nuggies vs Jazz but NBATV is saying it's blacked out because I live in Utah.

/confused Jackie Chan meme here

I was going to watch Nuggies vs Jazz but NBATV is saying it's blacked out because I live in Utah.

Seen people on twitter that are watching on sportsurge.net

The Knicks and Nets are always blacked out on NBATV or League Pass to me, because I “could” get MSG or Yes.

Blessing in disguise?

Pretty cool moment here as it looks like Quickley told Williams he was one of his favorite players.

Utah's 11 game winning streak probably coming to an end today. Jokic dropped 33 in the first half.

Westbrook with a highly efficient game. Complete outlier for sure, but he played great.

Nets and Wizards should just matchup every game if you want to see high scoring.

Westbrook with a highly efficient game. Complete outlier for sure, but he played great.

Nets and Wizards should just matchup every game if you want to see high scoring.

Regardless of if they win the title or not, the Nets are going to be great for the entertainment factor in the playoffs.

If I did my search correctly (? Maybe i did, maybe i didnt) this was the second highest scoring game in the last 30 years (regulation only) with 295 points. The only one that beat it also included the Wizards (obviously). They lost to Houston, 159-158 on 10/31/19.

In the first (!!) game of the 1990-91 season, the Warriors beat the Nuggets 162-158. Maybe the best stat from that game is the the Warriors, who started Mitch Richmond, Chris Mullin, and Tim Hardaway, scored 162 points and took 4 3 pointers all game.

Regardless of if they win the title or not, the Nets are going to be great for the entertainment factor in the playoffs.

If I did my search correctly (? Maybe i did, maybe i didnt) this was the second highest scoring game in the last 30 years (regulation only) with 295 points. The only one that beat it also included the Wizards (obviously). They lost to Houston, 159-158 on 10/31/19.

In the first (!!) game of the 1990-91 season, the Warriors beat the Nuggets 162-158. Maybe the best stat from that game is the the Warriors, who started Mitch Richmond, Chris Mullin, and Tim Hardaway, scored 162 points and took 4 3 pointers all game.
That is insane.

And those dudes could shoot!

Don Nelson vs. Paul Westhead

Those Westhead and Doug Moe era Nuggets played at an insane pace. Inflated career numbers across the board. Had Michael Adams out there averaging like 27 and 10, lol.

Don Nelson vs. Paul Westhead

Those Westhead and Doug Moe era Nuggets played at an insane pace. Inflated career numbers across the board. Had Michael Adams out there averaging like 27 and 10, lol.
I had never even heard of Adams. But looked up his #s and you're right, that was during the 90-91 season. He was an all star the following season on a different team with a substantial drop in numbers.

Even still, he only shot 39% the year he averaged 27. He made 2.5 threes per game, which is a bunch for that era, but at Westbrook shooting #s.

What a weird year.

I had never even heard of Adams. But looked up his #s and you're right, that was during the 90-91 season. He was an all star the following season on a different team with a substantial drop in numbers.

Even still, he only shot 39% the year he averaged 27. He made 2.5 threes per game, which is a bunch for that era, but at Westbrook shooting #s.

What a weird year.

I can weirdly remember a lot of stats from like 30 years ago because of looking at the backs of sports cards so much as a kid. Was big on reading the box scores in the sports page too.

What a weird year.
You must be a kid. He played for BC back when they had some good teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom