NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Don't be. He's not a winner. You can't count on him to care.

To be fair .. harden has given nothing but full effort for years and years .. never taking games off for load management .. and dropping 35 pts a night ...

Until now ... these last few games he’s not even trying to get his .. he’s totally checked out .. but it’s to force the trade ., get him where he wants to go and he’ll instantly drop 50 lbs and become a force .. if he’s the second fiddle to someone like KD.. I’d be very afraid if I were another eastern team .. in fact I think he works better with kd if Kyrie ISNT there

I fear Brooklyn more than Philadelphia so I hope Harden goes to Brooklyn.

Unless Kyrie is sent to Houston.

Why would Houston want to rid themselves of one huge headache just to replace him with another ? If they accept Irving in a trade .. they should immediately cut him

To be fair .. harden has given nothing but full effort for years and years .. never taking games off for load management .. and dropping 35 pts a night ...

Until now ... these last few games he’s not even trying to get his .. he’s totally checked out .. but it’s to force the trade ., get him where he wants to go and he’ll instantly drop 50 lbs and become a force .. if he’s the second fiddle to someone like KD.. I’d be very afraid if I were another eastern team .. in fact I think he works better with kd if Kyrie ISNT there
I just seems on the rare occasion I've watched the Rockets, it's a 50/50 in-game that if things aren't going well he loses all intensity and just coasts.

It is a fair point though that he hasn't been a load manager and has been very healthy and produces consistently every game.

Damn, didn't even cost them injured Dinwiddie.

Jarrett Allen is a good pickup for Cleveland.

Rockets got a bunch of lottery tickets and have to hope one scratches.

Nets just gave up a bunch of coins for a dollar bill.

Houston’s own first round pick this year to OKC is only top 4 protected.
So they can’t guarantee they keep their own pick if they tank.

This deal tells me that Simmons was never included in a package with Philly ..

So Oladipo, Exum, Kurucs, 4 1sts and 4 pick swaps for Harden?

I don’t get it .. Houston isn’t giving up picks are they ?

I don’t get it .. Houston isn’t giving up picks are they ?
No but they can’t tank.
They have to try and compete unless they want to give OKC a lottery pick.
Their pick this year goes to OKC unless it’s in the top 4.

There was no chance at all to be bad enough to tank in any meaningful way unless they got completely crushed in a trade.

If I’m Houston .. I’d rather have Allen and levert then olidipo .. I think they flubbed this .. these nets picks are going to be end of the first round .. the only 1 with anything Is the Cleveland pick

If I’m Houston .. I’d rather have Allen and levert then olidipo .. I think they flubbed this .. these nets picks are going to be end of the first round .. the only 1 with anything Is the Cleveland pick
Have to think that's why the picks are likely to start in 2023. Get 23 25 27 with swaps in 22 24 26 28. Nets should be falling apart by 2024 at the latest I imagine.

Jarrett Allen is a good pickup for Cleveland.

Rockets got a bunch of lottery tickets and have to hope one scratches.

Nets just gave up a bunch of coins for a dollar bill.

Can't believe I'm going to say this, I think this is a fine trade for all parties involved, considering the situation.

Nets are in win now and got to keep Kyrie (assuming he ever comes back).

Houston got a bunch of picks/swaps to try to hit on one or two plus Oladipo and change.

Indy gets LeVert (good player).

CLE gets Allen (who is also a good player)

I actually think it's a fine trade for all of them.

I just find humor in Exum's inclusion.

Had high hopes for that guy. But he's made of glass.

And also not very good at professional basketball.

Can't believe I'm going to say this, I think this is a fine trade for all parties involved, considering the situation.

Houston got a bunch of picks/swaps to try to hit on one or two plus Oladipo and change.

Yeah I think everyone but Houston did well but when you trade the superstar you don’t typically win the deal right away.
The picks have to be nonprotected to be valuable.

Yes .. but it shows you that harden for Simmons ... let alone for Simmons plus maxey plus thybul was complete bs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom