NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Not sure him or KD played enough games for my liking.

I would’ve went Dame over Luka.

Dame vs Luka was the legit argument in the west, it looks like they officially tied in the voting and the tiebreaker was whoever ranked higher in the fan vote.

For Durant, he has missed 12 of the Nets 31 games. But who are you gonna put in his spot? The next highest ranked frontcourt player in the voting was Tatum; he's played 23 of the Celtics 28 games. So, he has missed some games as well, not as many, but also, as good as Tatum has been, Kevin Durant vs Jayson Tatum is not much of an argument to me.

Also, for whatever its worth, I am not going to be too worked up about missed games in this scenario when most of them are missed games for covid protocols.

Embiid with a game.

Jamal Murray had 50 on 21-25 shooting with no FTA. First time ever.

We saw in the playoffs when he gets hot he’s unbelievable on offense.

Haven't been able to see many Bulls games this year but did last night vs. the Sixers. Their record may not show it, but they sure do play hard. Well coached. Last night wasn't LaVine's best shooting night, but he deserves an All Star spot.

And Embiid... wow. First 50 point game for his career.

I admit I haven’t seen the Pels play much at all this season, but holy sht is Zion heavier than ever.

I remember my father telling me about this fight when I was kid, but definitely my first time seeing this.

I admit I haven’t seen the Pels play much at all this season, but holy sht is Zion heavier than ever.
he has one move - put his shoulder down and go to the basket.

Also, are these refs getting any calls right?

Double Lane Violation ---> jump ball-----> GW 3 pointer.

Hilarious

That said, Walker sucks, and Celts choke away yet another huge lead

So what? It’s a state and local issue. I guess this means if there are fires or earthquakes in California or floods in Delaware, Harris and Biden better not travel
AOC doesn’t seem to think it’s only a state and local issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom