NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Raptors started the season 2-8, and are now up to 16-15 and back in the race for 3rd in the East. 4 game winning streak including 2 wins over Milwaukee + one over Philly. And these wins are without Kyle Lowry I still don't think they are a serious contender in the East. I suppose the hope for any team in the East is the slight hope that Brooklyn gets Kyrie'd come play-off time.

Not sure what will happen with FA Lowry now.
Keep? Trade with emphasis on futures? Trade for veteran big to balance roster?

Another big win for the Jazz over the Hornets with another team record for threes made including Georges Niang who was 7-7 from deep and Joe Ingels who was 7-10. Not bad for two guys coming off the bench.

Next up is the reeling Lakers on Wednesday night. Can Lebron help right the ship. Will he start breaking down trying to shoulder the load all by himself. Just a matter of time before the red hot Suns pass the Lakers in the standings.

Gotta thibk Booker will replace Davis, but honestly - he probably should’ve had that spot anyway. Davis was kinda sleepwalking through the season(and I couldn’t care less tbh), before he got hurt.

Gotta thibk Booker will replace Davis, but honestly - he probably should’ve had that spot anyway. Davis was kinda sleepwalking through the season(and I couldn’t care less tbh), before he got hurt.

Last edited:
I guess Booker is one of those great players whose numbers don’t translate to fantasy basketball.

How can an NBA ref miss this? Powell is on a fairly clear path, and gets thrown down because of the impact. He gets up and says something to the ref and he gets the T.

Paul over Booker is interesting.

I’m a proponent of expanding all star rosters. This is a huge debate I have with my friend (disagrees, thinks 15 too many to play in the game) and end of day it’s so minor but there are so many great players in the league today and with the style, simply more all star level talent.

Guys like Sabonis, Adebayo, Middleton... clearly all star talents.

Last edited:
Paul over Booker is interesting.

I’m a proponent of expanding all star rosters. This is a huge debate I have with my friend (disagrees, 15 too many to play in the game) and end of day it’s so minor but there are so many great players in the league today and with the style, simply more all star level talent.

Guys like Sabonis, Adebayo, Middleton... clearly all star talents.
The number of all stars should match the number of guys on an active roster - which I think is 14 now?

LeBron would be better off pulling out and staying home with a week of rest.

Also can I bet Vucevic will be the last player drafted in this fantasy draft for the teams.

LeBron would be better off pulling out and staying home with a week of rest.

Also can I bet Vucevic will be the last player drafted in this fantasy draft for the teams.
Yeah. Especially the way the game is played. Not unlike the years horford or millsap were all stars.

The number of all stars should match the number of guys on an active roster - which I think is 14 now?
Like who cares if some guys only get a few mins in the game the honor of being an all star matters to these guys for sure. Argument that it’s too many players is that the elite guys won’t get as much time which is what fans want. Idk last year was great but it’s a dumb pick up game (...that I always watch LOL).

Hot take: the Jordan logo should only be on the Hornets and Bulls uniforms.

And as a Laker fan I find it kinda offensive to have his logo on our jerseys. We’re the damn Lakers! We don’t need Michael Jordan’s logo on our uni’s.

Hot take: the Jordan logo should only be on the Hornets and Bulls uniforms.

And as a Laker fan I find it kinda offensive to have his logo on our jerseys. We’re the damn Lakers! We don’t need Michael Jordan’s logo on our uni’s.
I am sure his wallet enjoys it on every team’s City jersey though.

If anyone missed the last two possessions for Dallas that Luka had against the Cs, I’d recommend checking them out.

Unreal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom