NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 137 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Just realized that with a loss tonight against the Raptors, the Lakers will be in danger of falling to a play in game position. They would be tied with the team currently in 7th place.

The Raptors are on a back to back (played Utah last night), sitting two starters, missing their two best bench players, and generally have been poor for the season -- and are up 19.

Last edited:
Just realized that with a loss tonight against the Raptors, the Lakers will be in danger of falling to a play in game position. They would be tied with the team currently in 7th place.
And they play the Nuggets tomorrow night.

The Raptors are on a back to back (played Utah last night), sitting two starters, missing their two best bench players, and generally have been poor for the season -- and are up 19.
It's a weird season. I watched a lot of the Suns/Thunder game last night. Suns favored by 15 on the road in a big game for them but only won by three.

Blake Griffin is clearly trying to settle into the role of fake goon/designated flopper. Predictable.
This is how he's defended Giannis for like 5 years now lol. All he does is try to flop or flat out injure him.

And now friggin Schroeder is quarantined. SMH.

What a disaster.

It screws the Jazz or Suns more than anything.
Imagine your Utah and you finish 2nd and you get the 7 seed Lakers first round.
Goodbye.

If you're sold this version of the Lakers is very good. I am not.

Also possibly one insane Steph Curry game from possibly being ousted.

Lakers D will be elite come playoff time.
They are coasting.
This is 2000 Lakers.
They costed in the regular season due to injuries and went 15-1 in the playoffs and would have gone undefeated if not for AI game 1 of the Finals:

Lakers will flip the switch:
Clippers, Nets are the only team that can beat the Lakers 4 of 7 times.

Lakers are 4 games out of the 9 spot, so i think at the absolute worst they will be 7 or 8, meaning they'd have 2 games to win 1, and would be protected from an inferno Steph game eliminating them.

I do tend to think they should be the favorite in the West, but you never know.

Not sure, but can anyone remember the New Yorker ever putting NBA players on its cover?

Probably didnt happen, but I could see Lin making a cover.

Really hard to describe how insane that run was. For about 3 weeks he was the coolest guy

They are coasting.
This is 2000 Lakers.
They costed in the regular season due to injuries and went 15-1 in the playoffs and would have gone undefeated if not for AI game 1 of the Finals:

Who do you want the Cs to get first round?

Who do you want the Cs to get first round?
Milwaukee is the only one of the top 3 in the East the team can be competitive against.
Brooklyn would beat them in 4 or 5.

Philly would beat them in 5 or 6.

Celtics likely lose to the Bucks in 6 but they could give them a series.

They are coasting.
This is 2000 Lakers.

Don't bet real money on it. Lebron is no spring chicken so there is no guarantee he will be at 100% at any point the rest of the season. And they ain't winning without as healthy Lebron.

Don't bet real money on it. Lebron is no spring chicken so there is no guarantee he will be at 100% at any point the rest of the season. And they ain't winning without as healthy Lebron.
The Lakers are +350 to win the championship.

If they were +900 like Utah I would jump all over the Lakers.

No LeBron tonight, maybe Thursday. No Schroder for up to 2 weeks. And, hoochie mama, quite the 5-game stretch.

How are the Lakers only getting 4 1/2 points tonight?

No LeBron tonight, maybe Thursday. No Schroder for up to 2 weeks. And, hoochie mama, quite the 5-game stretch.

How are the Lakers only getting 4 1/2 points tonight?
NBA is crazy but they will be lucky to go 2-3.

They are coasting.
This is 2000 Lakers.

I don’t know. We’re not even playing the right guys. Drummond is terrible.

Gasol and Harrell are so much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom