NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 220 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Holy hell, Trae Young not playing tonight. It's going to be so Bucksy watching us blow this opportunity.

Hawks fans in Giannis’s head big time on those FT’s.
Bucks may have to hire Ben Simmons or Chris Dudley to work with Giannis on his free throws. He airballed, what, two, three in the first half?

Bucks may have to hire Ben Simmons or Chris Dudley to work with Giannis on his free throws. He airballed, what, two, three in the first half?
2 out of 3. I can't even say it's the fans in his head because he does this at home too lol. He's just a horrendous horrendous shooter who also happens to have horrible and inconsistent shooting mechanics.

Just saw the Giannis injury; really unfortunate. My quick take: capsule damage, bone bruise (tibia impacting femur) appear to be the baseline here. Looked like 30 degrees hyperextension which is... a lot. I think I see some valgus here (joint bent inward) as well. Very likely that ACL and/or PCL were stressed; if I had to guess the ACL took the worst of it due to the nature of the injury but could just as easily be the PCL. Valgus movement is less severe, but strains to MCL and/or LCL also possible.

Would be shocked if he returns at any point in this playoff run. ACL/PCL readout will determine impact on next season, with multiple ligament involvement possible.

I just got an ad that the Suns in 4 guy is on Cameo, and that's fantastic.

suns in 4 guy cameo.PNG

Man some of these would be really interesting and pretty fun. These 2 in particular seem to make a lot of sense for all parties.

Oklahoma City Thunder receive: No. 4 pick, Aron Baynes

Toronto Raptors receive: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
_________

Golden State Warriors receive: Bradley Beal, Avery Bradley

Houston Rockets receive: James Wiseman, No. 7 pick in 2021, No. 14 pick in 2021

Washington Wizards receive: No. 2 pick in 2021, Andrew Wiggins

Man some of these would be really interesting and pretty fun. These 2 in particular seem to make a lot of sense for all parties.

Oklahoma City Thunder receive: No. 4 pick, Aron Baynes

Toronto Raptors receive: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
_________

Golden State Warriors receive: Bradley Beal, Avery Bradley

Houston Rockets receive: James Wiseman, No. 7 pick in 2021, No. 14 pick in 2021

Washington Wizards receive: No. 2 pick in 2021, Andrew Wiggins

I don't think those trades make sense for OKC or Houston personally. The Rockets got the #2 pick in a 4 or 5 player draft; there's no sense in trading it for two picks of significantly less value and a rookie that mostly struggled (and I'd personally argue wasn't a great prospect to begin with but that's a whole other thing).

And I don't see why OKC should be trying to get rid of a 22 year old stud who is literally the only good player they have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom