NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

This is an awesome article. I had no idea about a lot of this stuff. Especially the cool mother and son accolade.

Loved him in that bubble year with the Lakers. His YouTube channel from the bubble was a regular watch for me. Seems like a legit good guy.

Harden needs to shoot more
Harden ran out of bullets two years ago.. really weird how NJ and Philly wanted to trade for him so bad … we all knew he was done

This headline tells you all you need to know as to why the lakers are a dumpster fire

‘Los Angeles Lakers owner Jeanie Buss getting advice from Phil Jackson, Magic Johnson, LeBron James about 'hard decisions'​

This headline tells you all you need to know as to why the lakers are a dumpster fire

‘Los Angeles Lakers owner Jeanie Buss getting advice from Phil Jackson, Magic Johnson, LeBron James about 'hard decisions'​

Don’t forget Kurt and Linda Rambis.

Don’t forget Kurt and Linda Rambis.

After next season I think they will should blow the whole thing up and start over. Trade any and all assets to get some draft picks back, after they hire a new VP of operations and a new GM. I know it's the Lakers but tough head coaching gig to take right now. They should be hiring a coach that they can deal with post LeBron as well but they won't. After next year, Westbrook comes off the books and if they trade AD they could still get a decent haul for him. If LeBron leaves he leaves. It's going to get much worse for a few years but they will need to rebuild like most teams are forced too and I don't think there will be many short cuts. If you chase titles every year and fail eventually it catches up, understanding that it is the Lakers but they still have to follow the same cap that the other 29 teams do and Buss makes it clear that paying luxury tax for a team that doesn't even make the playoffs is an epic failure. At least they have the bubble! Jeannie isn't even one of the wealthier NBA owners. She needs to start over and hire some fresh blood with a better understanding of team building.

LeBron has next year and the year after before somebody will draft his son to get him as well

Last edited:
After next season I think they will should blow the whole thing up and start over. Trade any and all assets to get some draft picks back, after they hire a new VP of operations and a new GM. I know it's the Lakers but tough head coaching gig to take right now. They should be hiring a coach that they can deal with post LeBron as well but they won't. After next year, Westbrook comes off the books and if they trade AD they could still get a decent haul for him. If LeBron leaves he leaves. It's going to get much worse for a few years but they will need to rebuild like most teams are forced too and I don't think there will be many short cuts.

LeBron has next year and the year after before somebody will draft his son to get him as well

They should throw the bank at Presti, imo.

They should throw the bank at Presti, imo.

I was thinking same. She needs to cut ties with a lot of these people in her ear from the past and just turn the job over to someone like Presti as the VP of Ops and let him hire a GM with same vision and even a HC as well. The timing on the HC doesn't work though but it may in a year or two. It will take time but they need to start thinking about long term sustainability. These guys will also know who the up and coming coaches are that can coach and also relate to the modern day NBA player.

I think the Bucks win tonight.

I don’t think that the Bucks will shoot as poorly as they did in G4, I don’t that Horford and Smart will shoot over 60% from the field, and I expect the Celtics to be in foul trouble. All of that point to a Celtics loss.

I think the Bucks win tonight.

I don’t think that the Bucks will shoot as poorly as they did in G4, I don’t that Horford and Smart will shoot over 60% from the field, and I expect the Celtics to be in foul trouble. All of that point to a Celtics loss.
Eh, we’ll see. At this point it seems like Milwaukee simply can’t shoot once the lights come on. It’s plagued them in the postseason for years now, including the title run last season.

My main hope is that Giannis remembers that we went on our run last year when he realized he should basically never shoot three pointers. He threw so many possessions away these last two games with his stupid shot selection and he knows better; he just can’t help himself sometimes.

I expect Boston to close the series out these next two games but we’ll see. I’ll be unable to watch from here on out so hopefully I return to a pleasant surprise.

Jrue Holliday has made 19 of his last 61 shot attempts.

What a great game! Tatum and Giannis both giving it everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom