NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

I can’t say I have strong rooting interests for any team at this point.

I don’t want the Mavs(one man team) or Grizz(possibly the most unlikable team left - that coach is a dweeb and those guys are some Gen Z clowns).

Give me Suns/Warriors and I don’t care who wins.

Heat/Bucks/C’s are all quality teams. Any combo of those 5 teams in the finals would be a fine matchup for me.
Once the Celtics are out I don't care who wins.

Boston is using the “if we take enough charge/blocks on Giannis, the refs will have to call some on him” strategy and I hate it,
It counters the Freak's "I'll just travel and run over everyone, they can't call them all. I'm a beloved star."

Last edited:
Oh no…I was wrong in my prediction. The horror!
Did you notice the smile? Just having some fun. I was sure that Alabama prisoner would have killed the guard right away. Stupid not to on his part.

Did you notice the smile? Just having some fun. I was sure that Alabama prisoner would have killed the guard right away. Stupid not to on his part.
Not to hijack the thread but curious on your thoughts. The prisoner got all the kinky s e x for a week and the guard killed herself. He was just along for the ride. She did all the heavy lifting.

Not to hijack the thread but curious on your thoughts. The prisoner got all the kinky s e x for a week and the guard killed herself. He was just along for the ride. She did all the heavy lifting.
Very strange. I have a new client who was a C.O. and we were talking about this. He said a lot of the female C.O.s (some of whom were very attractive) just have a thing for the inmates, and they bypassed fellow, available, C.O.s. The people in those prisons are quite often vey manipulative and are really able to read people and spot and exploit weaknesses.
The whole case was bizarre, right down to where they were caught. Why not try to get out of the country?
I really did think that he would have killed her straight away and travelled alone. Much harder to be found.

No nap time for Giannis = blowout win for the Celtics today. They’re the better team anyways so it’s probably deserved anyways.

If Pritchard plays like this and the bucks “others” continue to shoot like this, that could be game

I hate abc/ESPN halftime hosts
It’s pretty painful . The entire espn culture has become very painful and a virtue signaling machine. Only guys I can stomach at the network anymore are The PTI guys. Surprised that the NBA crew don’t discuss womens college softball at the half