NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Tough loss and way for Giannis to go out. Casual fans will forget this series performance because the Bucks lost but Giannis put on a damn show this series and broke records. Boston is playing great team basketball on both ends and Tatum is emerging as a monster. I'm not a Cs fan but you have to appreciate the quality of basketball out there.
I love pretty much all of their players outside of Smart. It’s pretty much a collection of the guys I wanted Milwaukee to draft the last few years lol

If suns lose this game .. Paul’s legacy is cemented
Not really but I won't shed a tear when he retires. I'm sorry I'm watching the hockey game instead of watching the Suns getting crushed. Sad part is that I actually parlayed the home teams all winning but would rather see Dallas move on. Jason Kidd is doing a good job.

With Luka, Joker and Giannis (in my opinion clearly establishing themselves as the top 3 players on the planet). Who is the best American born player in the league now? Durant, Embid, Steph, Tatum?

For sure. The one thing with Dallas is that they don't have an issue playing smaller not to mention they swept them in the regular season.
Ooh, I didn't know that.

The Warriors won in January 130-92. Dallas won the other 3 games. Golden State was not at full strength for any of those games. Klay miss 3 and Draymond missed 3.

With Luka, Joker and Giannis (in my opinion clearly establishing themselves as the top 3 players on the planet). Who is the best American born player in the league now? Durant, Embid, Steph, Tatum?
I would personally put Embiid in that elite group. He had the 14th best PER season in the history of the NBA this year.

Embiid was born in Cameroon, I believe

Not enough people have been talking about Jimmy Butler. He has been the best player in the NBA playoffs IMO. I'd put Luka, Giannis and Curry right behind him.
You get to start an NBA team tomorrow and get your pick of those 4 players - you are taking Butler?

Not enough people have been talking about Jimmy Butler. He has been the best player in the NBA playoffs IMO. I'd put Luka, Giannis and Curry right behind him.
I think he's the top guy with a lot of legacy on the line left.

Curry's place is assured.

Luka and Tatum are rising stars.

Butler's really good but it's hard to peg where he stands now, let alone historically.

If he gets a championship that's big and probably means he gets viewed a bit differently.

You get to start an NBA team tomorrow and get your pick of those 4 players - you are taking Butler?
That's a different question than what he's talking about.

When you ask your question you defer to youth. Luka is the obvious choice.

But his statement was about who's playing best right now.

Obviously not, but it’s interesting that‘s who’s playing the best. In the era of load management I think playoff performance should be taken more into account when discussing top players.

For example I don’t take Embiid that seriously as an elite player because he’s always banged up and his flopping around is exposed a bit in April and May.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom